7 Best Salesforce Developer Certifications In 20245 out of 5 based on 1623 votes
Last updated on 23rd Mar 2023 6.9K Views
Salesforce is a comprehensive platform and offers a range of services with various Salesforce Developer Certifications for working professionals for career growth.
Salesforce is a leading cloud-computing Customer-Relationship Management (CRM) software. Founded in 1999, Salesforce helps enterprises organize and function more efficiently. There are numerous services offered by Salesforce, including tracking workflow, client management, assignment management, contact management, etc. This advanced CRM platform provides customization to provide tailored services for various business needs. Today, Salesforce has emerged as the most popular business solution offering everything an enterprise needs to increase productivity. This platform is a popular name in the IT sector companies and handles most of the operations of the organizations. Various companies hire Salesforce professionals to streamline their business operations. This has created a massive demand for Salesforce certifications and training. One can join the Salesforce Training Institute in Delhi to learn more about this CRM platform.
This web blog offers insight into the various Salesforce certifications for 2024, prerequisites to learn Salesforce and the various career options with this platform. Read on to know more.
Best Salesforce Developer Certifications In 2024
Salesforce is a comprehensive platform. It offers a range of services in various business sectors. In addition, Salesforce offers a range of certifications for professionals to enhance their career paths. Let us look at the top Salesforce Certifications for 2024.
Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
This certification by Salesforce is for developers who know how to design and build various custom applications using the Salesforce platform. The cost of this certification examination is approximately Rs. 16, 657 + taxes. An additional Rs. 8,283 must be paid to retake this examination.
Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
The Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification authenticates a professional’s knowledge in implementing and creating user interfaces (UIs) and development strategies using various programming languages in the Salesforce platform. This certification enables one to showcase their knowledge of Salesforce database modelling, Apex Fundamentals, and so on. The cost of this certification examination is approximately Rs. 16, 657 + taxes. An additional Rs. 8,283 must be paid to retake this examination.
Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification
The Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification is for professionals to authenticate their understanding of implementing advanced programming solutions using the Salesforce platform. This certification enables a professional to prove their experience in various platform aspects. The cost of this certification examination is approximately Rs. 16, 657 + taxes. An additional Rs. 8,283 must be paid to retake this examination.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer Certification
The Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer Certification tests a candidate’s ability to create customized applications for clients with effective coding and declarative skills. The cost of this certification examination is approximately Rs. 16, 657 + taxes. An additional Rs. 8,283 must be paid to retake this examination.
Salesforce OmniStudio Developer Certification
The Salesforce OmniStudio Developer Certification has been designed for professionals with the knowledge and experience in creating cloud applications using Omni Studio’s development tools. The cost of this certification examination is approximately Rs. 16, 657 + taxes.
Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer Certification
The Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer Certification is designed for professionals to develop various eCommerce solutions on the Salesforce B2C Commerce Digital platform, including SFRA (Storefront Reference Architecture) and APIs. The cost of this certification examination is approximately Rs. 16, 657 + taxes.
Also Read This Post:
Skills Required To learn Salesforce
Irrespective of the field the professionals choose to pursue in Salesforce, there are some basic skills that every Salesforce professional must have. These basic skills include the following:
- Communication Skills: Salesforce professionals must have excellent communication skills to precisely communicate their points and prevent confusion.
- Problem-solving Skills: Being a Salesforce professional, one must be able to handle and solve problems effectively.
- Business Analysis Skills: As a platform to streamline business operations, Salesforce professionals must know business and business analysis to provide effective services.
- Technical Skills: A Salesforce professional must have excellent technical skills and the ability to handle computer tasks.
- Ability To Learn: A learner mindset is highly beneficial for Salesforce professionals to adapt to the new skills and technologies introduced in the platform.
Career Options With Salesforce
A Salesforce certification enables one to get jobs in a range of areas. Various institutes offer the best Salesforce Training Online to help professionals develop their skills and get hired by companies faster. Some of the common job profiles with Salesforce include the following.
- Technical Architect: The position of a Technical Architect is one of the most highly-paid jobs in the IT sector. These professionals work on large-scale projects. In addition, they create, maintain, and implement different IT systems.
- Development Manager: Development Managers are among the highly sought-after professionals after Salesforce training. They are responsible for the overall growth of the business and preside over other developers in the organization to ensure greater efficiency.
- Technical and Functional Consultant: The Technical and Functional Consultants identify a client’s requirements and implement necessary Salesforce services to meet those requirements.
- CRM Manager: The CRM managers manage a team and look into the company’s Customer Relationship Management strategies.
- Project Manager: The Project Managers plan, implement, execute, and complete a project. In short, they are in charge of the entire project.
Subscribe For Free Demo
Free Demo for Corporate & Online Trainings.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *