₹8 LPA to 12 LPA
A cloud computing engineer can earn a handsome remuneration for his services. On average, a cloud computing engineer can earn around 8 LPA to 11 LPA.
As per a report, the cloud computing market is going to cross the $4 billion mark in upcoming years, and there will be a 30% growth in cloud computing jobs in India.
Cloud Computing has revoluti - onized current Industry. The market of cloud computing is growing at a very fast pace. As per research it is going to grow to $947.3 billion by 2026.
The cloud computing course will help you master all the significant concepts of cloud computing and how to work with its various services. In the program, you will receive detailed knowledge about various cloud hosting service providers and their infrastructure and architecture. Besides this, you will learn about deploying cloud services and how to rectify business infrastructure problems. Moreover, the training program is developed to help students clear the certifications from vendors like AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc. After completing this course, you can work as a:
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Automation Engineer
- Cloud Consultant
- Cloud Engineer
There is a huge demand for competent cloud computing professionals in the market. This means you can get ample opportunities by pursuing your career in this field. As per a survey, the global cloud computing market is going to grow to $947.3 billion by the year 2026. Furthermore, there will be a 30% growth in cloud computing jobs in India. Thus, it is right to say that by pursuing your career in the cloud computing field, you can open the door to lots of career opportunities.
- According to a survey, around 2,00,000+ cloud computing job opportunities will be created by 2025 in the global cloud computing market.
- After completing this course, you will get various career options. For example, you can work as a cloud administrator, cloud architect, cloud engineer, etc.
- The popularity of cloud computing is growing with every passing day. As per a report around 82% of the workload of businesses will be manged on the cloud in the upcoming years.
- As per a report the international cloud computing market is going to grow to $947.3 billion by the year 2026.
The popularity of cloud computing is growing with every passing day. This training will provide you with in-depth knowledge about cloud computing and how to use it for maximum advantage. The main aim of this course is to help students understand the value and importance of cloud computing.
With live project-based training, you will get the opportunity to master all the skills that are necessary to get placed in a reputed company.
After completing the cloud computing training program, you can easily get placed in a reputed MNCs with high package of approx ₹6,00,000 per annum as a fresher.
As per a survey, around 2,00,000+ cloud computing job opportunities will be created by 2025 in the global cloud computing market.
The main aim of cloud computing training is to help students master all the fundamental concepts of cloud computing. During training, you will learn about fundamental systems on which cloud computing is based. Moreover, you will learn how to use cloud computing for the maximum advantage of a business. Things you will learn:
- Basic cloud computing concepts
- How to deploy cloud computing services?
- Importance of cloud computing
- Characteristics and service modules of cloud computing
The objective of this program is to provide quality cloud computing training to students and make them proficient in working with various cloud computing services. The training program is designed keeping in mind the changing demands of the companies and the latest trends in the cloud computing market.
Phone (For Voice Call):+91-971 152 6942
WhatsApp (For Call & Chat):+918287060032
Tools Covered of Master in Cloud Computing Training
Master in Cloud Computing Training Curriculum
Cloud computing is the on-demand availability of computer system resources, especially data storage (cloud storage) and computing power, without direct active management by the user.
Speed to market: Developing in the cloud enables users to get their applications to market quickly.
Data security: Hardware failures do not result in data loss because of networked backups.
Savings on equipment: Cloud computing uses remote resources, saving organizations the cost of servers and other equipment.
- In this module, you will learn what Cloud Computing is and what are the different models of Cloud Computing along with the key differentiators of different models. We will also introduce you to virtual world of AWS along with AWS key vocabulary, services and concepts.
- A Short history
- Client Server Computing Concepts
- Challenges with Distributed Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
AWS Certified Solutions Architect is among the most valuable and highly sought-after cloud computing certifications in the world today We designed this cloud architect certification training for anyone seeking to learn the major components of Amazon Web Services (AWS). By the end of the course, you'll be prepared to pass the associate-level AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification exam.
- In this module, you will learn about the introduction to compute offering from AWS called EC2. We will cover different instance types and Amazon AMIs. A demo on launching an AWS EC2 instance, connect with an instance and hosting a website on AWS EC2 instance. We will also cover EBS storage Architecture (AWS persistent storage) and the concepts of AMI and snapshots.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing & AWS
- Elastic Compute and Storage Volumes
- Load Balancing, Autoscaling and DNS
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Storage - Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Databases and In-Memory DataStores
- Management and Application Services
- Access Management and Monitoring Services
- Automation and Configuration management
- AWS Migration
- AWS Architect Interview Questions
Microsoft Azure is Microsoft's public cloud computing platform. It provides a range of cloud services, including compute, analytics, storage and networking. In this course will provide knowledge on Azure concepts; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools; general security and network security; governance, privacy, and compliance features; Azure cost management and service level agreements.
- In this module, you will become familiar with the basic cloud terminology and the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure. Moreover, you will learn about Azure Compute, designing networking in Azure, designing disaster recovery strategy, etc. You will also learn to migrate existing apps to the platform.
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- Introduction to ARM & Azure Storage
- Introduction to Azure storage
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Azure App and Container services
- Azure Networking - I
- Azure Networking - II
- Authentication and Authorization in Azure using RBAC
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Azure Monitoring
DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development and IT operations. It aims to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality. DevOps is complementary with Agile software development; several DevOps aspects came from the Agile methodology. During training, you will learn about various DevOps processes, tools, technologies, etc.
- This module will help you become familiar with all the pros and cons of the DevOps methodology. Furthermore, you will learn about Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery, etc. You will also learn how to use different technologies together in a DevOps environment.
- Infrastructure Setup
- Introduction to DevOps
- Version Control with Git
- Containerization Using Docker - l
- Configuration Management using Puppet
- Continuous Testing using Selenium
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Introduction to Kubernetes Part l
- Introduction to Kubernetes Part 2
- Continuous Monitoring using ELK
- Terraform Modules & Workspaces
Python is an interpreted high-level general-purpose programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its use of significant indentation. Its language constructs as well as its object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects. This module is designed to help students develop core skills that are essential to work with the programing language without any difficulty. Furthermore, you will learn the fundamentals of the programming language, how to use logic and data structure for developing python programs, how to create custom python functions, etc.
- In this module, you will learn how the Python programming language works and acquire the skills that are necessary to become proficient in working with the programming language. You will also learn how to test and debug Python programs.
- Python Environment Setup and Essentials
- Python language Basic Constructs
- OOP concepts in Python
- Database connection
- NumPy for mathematical computing
- SciPy for scientific computing
- Matplotlib for data visualization
- Pandas for data analysis and machine learning
- Exception Handling
- Multi Threading & Race Condition
- Packages and Functions
- Web scraping with Python
Google Cloud Platform, offered by Google, is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, and YouTube. The Google Cloud module will help you become familiar with various GCP services. You will also learn about designing and deploying robust GCP implementations.
- In this module, you will learn the fundamental concepts of the Google Cloud Platform. Furthermore, you will learn how to build robust apps on the GCP, GCP best practices, how to select the right service depending upon the need and requirements of a business, etc.
- Introduction to Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Services
- Google Computing Services
- Google Storage Services
- Google Cloud APls
- Google Networking Services
- 1AM & Security Services
- Migrating to Google Cloud
Linux is an open source operating system. An operating system is the software that directly manages a system's hardware and resources, like CPU, memory, and storage. The OS sits between applications and hardware and makes the connections between all of your software and the physical resources that do the work. Here you will learn to troubleshoot the Linux system, manage Linux servers, create shell scripts, etc. Furthermore, You will also acquire the administration skills that are necessary to become a competent Linux system administrator.
- The Linux module will help you become familiar with all the advantages and disadvantages of Linux OS. Besides this, you will learn about Linux fundamentals, Linux command line, how to use Bash scripts, how to install/manage open-source software on the OS, etc.
- Introduction to Linux
- File Management
- Files and Processes
- Introduction to Shell Scripting
- Conditional, Looping statements and Functions
- Text Processing
- Scheduling Tasks
- Advanced Shell Scripting
- Database Connectivity
- Linux Networking
The Agile methodology is a way to manage a project by breaking it up into several phases. It involves constant collaboration with stakeholders and continuous improvement at every stage. Once the work begins, teams cycle through a process of planning, executing, and evaluating. This module will provide you with in-depth knowledge about the Agile project management methodology.
- In this module, you will become familiar with the fundamental agile concepts. During the training, you will learn how to use Agile methodology to streamline project management, optimize product delivery, etc. You will also learn how to use the product methodology for delivering solutions on time and within the decided budget.
- Introducing Agile Principles
- Defining the Agile Framework
- Agile Ceremonies and Artifacts
- Refining the Product Backlog
- Estimating and Prioritizing Product Backlog Items
- Agile Responsibilities to the Team
You will get certificate after completion of program
- - 6 Months Online Program
- - 150+ Hours of Intensive Learning
- - 10+ Assigments & 10+ Projects
- - 3 Live Projects
- - Build an Impressive Resume
- - Get Tips from Trainer to Clear Interviews
- - Attend Mock-Up Interviews with Experts
- - Get Interviews & Get Hired
Get Ahead with Croma Campus master Certificate
Our Master program is exhaustive and this certificate is proof that you have taken a big leap in mastering the domain.
The knowledge and skill you've gained working on projects, simulation, case studies will set you ahead of competition.
Talk about it on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, boost your resume or frame it- tell your friend and colleagues about it.
Real-life Case Studies
Work on case studies based on top industry frameworks and connect your learning with real-time industry solutions right away.
All of our trainers and highly experienced, passionate about teaching and worked in the similar space for more than 3 years.
Acquire essential Industrial Skills
Wisely structured course content to help you in acquiring all the required industrial skills and grow like a superstar in the IT marketplace.
Hands-on Practical Knowledge
Case studies based on top industry frameworks help you to relate your learning with real-time based industry solutions.
Take your career at the top with collaborative learning at the Croma Campus where you could learn and grow in groups.
Assignment & Quizzes
Practice different assignments and quizzes on different topics or at the end of each module to evaluate your skills and learning speed.
Placement & Recruitment Partners
We provide 100 percent placement assistance and most of our students are placed after completion of the training in top IT giants. We work on your resume, personality development, communication skills, soft-skills, along with the technical skills.
The demand for skilled cloud computing professionals is huge in the market. According to a survey, around 2,00,000+ cloud computing job opportunities will be created by 2025 in the global cloud computing market. Furthermore, a cloud computing expert can earn around ₹4,00,000-₹ 6,00,000 per year. In short, pursuing your career in the cloud computing field can be very beneficial for you.
A cloud administrator is responsible for managing a firm's cloud presence and infrastructure. He is responsible for developing policies regarding how employees of an organization can access cloud services. Besides this, he is responsible for: • Establishing security protocols and policies • Monitor and administer cloud services • Perform maintenance tasks • Update systems, etc. A cloud administrator can earn around ₹5,00,000 per year as fresher, while an experienced cloud administrator can around ₹9,00,000 per year.
A cloud architect is responsible for managing the cloud architecture of a firm. He designs and implements cloud computing strategies for a firm. He makes sure that everything stays on track and the company is able to transition to cloud operations without any difficulty. On average, a cloud architect can earn around ₹5,00,000 per annum, while an experience cloud architecture can even around ₹20,00,000 per annum.
A cloud automation engineer is a professional that helps a firm in implementing automation technology as it migrates to cloud operations. This gives freedom to the workers of an organization from repetitive tasks and allows them to focus on more crucial tasks. On average, a cloud automation engineer can earn around ₹4,00,000 per year, while an experienced cloud automation engineer can earn around ₹10,00,000 per year.
A cloud consultant has in-depth information about various cloud technologies and provides their client's guidance regarding various cloud-based tools. He also helps a firm migrate to the cloud. Besides this, he designs migration policies and helps a firm in choosing appropriate platforms depending upon their budget and requirements. On average, a cloud consultant can earn around ₹4,50,000 per year, while a senior cloud consultant can earn around ₹10,00,000- ₹11,00,000 per year.
A cloud engineer manages the cloud strategies of a firm. He works along with a cloud architect and ensures that the firm's cloud strategies are implemented without any difficulty. Besides this, he is also responsible for administering the cloud infrastructure of the firm. On average, a cloud engineer can earn around ₹4,30,000 per annum, while an experienced cloud engineer can earn around ₹11,00,000 per annum.
On the completion of the course, you may work in various domains like manufacturing, It, healthcare, telecom, and more. Also, most of the students get 200 percent hike after completing this course. The average you will get 6 lac p.a. and for a little more efforts you may acquire salary packages up to 12 lacs p.a.
You can apply for the master program online at our site. Mark the important date and time related to the program and stay in touch with our team to get the information about the program in detail.
Once you submit your profile online, it will be reviewed by our expert team closely for the eligibility like graduation degree, basic programming skills, etc. Eligible candidates can move to the next step quickly.
Eligible candidates have to appear for the online assessment based on your graduation and basic programming knowledge. Candidates who clear the exam will appear for the interview and finally they can join the program.
Take class during weekdays and utilize your weekend for practice.
Get regular training by Industry Experts.
Get Proper guidance on certifications.
Register for FREE demo before signing up.
More Suitable for working professionals who cannot join in weekdays.
Get Intensive coaching in less time.
Get Proper guidance on certifications.
Register for FREE demo before signing up.
Running lack of time? Join Fastrack classes to speed up your career growth.
Materials and guidance on certifications.
Get Proper guidance on certifications.
Register for FREE demo before signing up.
₹ 47,500 (Excluding of GST)
Frequently Asked Questions
As such there are no prerequisite to learn Cloud Computing but person should have:
- Passion for learning
- Go-getter attitude
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic knowledge about cloud computing
Yes, you can do Cloud Computing Training even if you don’t have a technical background.
Cloud Computing is so popular because of following reasons:
- Lots of job opportunities
- Cloud computing services are maintenance-free
- Better security
- No up-front costs
Croma Campus is an ISO 9001 : 2015 certified Training Organization run by highly Qualified Technical Professionals associated with various Top Level MNCs also having 15+ years of experience in various technical domains. Below are some parameters:
- ISO certified training institute
- Project-based training
- Industry recognized certification
- Get a chance to learn from a cloud computing specialist
Approx 6 Months
After completing this course, you can expect to earn around ₹8,00,000 - ₹12,00,000 per annum as a cloud computing engineer.
As Croma Campus is 11 years old company, we have tie-ups with more than 100+ IT companies. Croma Campus has a dedicated HR Cell whose responsibilities is to provide you interview calls. Main features of placement cell is :
- Resume building
- Personality development
- Soft-skills development
- Mock interviews
- Technical skills development
If you like our Curriculum
What You will get Benefit
from this Program
- Simulation Test Papers
- Industry Case Studies
- 61,640+ Satisfied Learners
- 140+ Training Courses
- 100% Certification Passing Rate
- Live Instructor Online Training
- 100% Placement Assistance
Testimonials & Reviews
Hello, I am Akshara Tyagi and I have done my Cloud Computing Training from Croma Campus Noida. My experience is good as their faculty is superb and they have a good experience. Their consulting team is very capable too as they have good knowledge of the courses and tier career-related benefits.
My name is Pankaj Koranga and currently, I work as a cloud solution architect in HCL Technologies. I had enquired about Cloud Computing Training in Croma Campus. I was approached by one of their career counselors Mr. Gaurav Yadav. He is really a skilled counselor and he cleared my all doubts related to the career opportunities in this course. After that, I enrolled in this institution for the same training.
I was a student at Croma Campus in 2019. I joined this institution for Cloud Computing Training through online mode. They provided me with a fresh batch that only had two more students including me. They have very good trainers and a placement team. They also scheduled interviews for me and my trainer helped me in clearing those interviews.
The faculty members in Croma Campus are very supportive and polite. They provided my classes according to my convenience. I never had any issues in this institution. My trainer completed the Cloud Computing Training course on time and I am completely satisfied with it. I would like to recommend this institution to everyone interested in doing IT trainings.
P. Rama Samatha
Hello, my name is Aamana Dutta and I am a Cloud Engineer in Yash Technologies. I have done my Cloud Computing Training from Croma Campus a few years back. My trainer had a very good teaching style and he made our doubts clear. Their placement team is very efficient and they provided 4-5 interviews for our batch. I was able to clear the interviews thanks to my trainer.