How Much Does A ServiceNow Developer Make?4.9 out of 5 based on 1900 votes
Last updated on 1st Apr 2023 9.3K Views
One can join the ServiceNow Developer Training in Noida to get the best ServiceNow developer training and make significant career advancements.
ServiceNow is an enterprise solution founded by Glidesoft Inc. in 2003 with an aim to transform manual tasks into digital workflows to improve the efficiency of an organization. Today, ServiceNow has emerged as the largest cloud-based enterprise solution for automating workflows and streamlining business operations. ServiceNow offers services in different areas like IT service management, business management, operation management, etc. This platform integrates various business operations to reduce errors, detect and fix issues, etc. ServiceNow Developers use this platform to increase the productivity of enterprises. These professionals are experts in using the ServiceNow platform and are highly skilled in AJAX, APIs, Active Directory, Agile, Bootstrap, CSS, etc. In addition, ServiceNow developers must be proficient in Computer Science, Enterprise Software, and HTML5 and have effective communication and human resource skills. Numerous institutes offer ServiceNow Developer Training in Delhi to help aspiring professionals develop their skills in the ServiceNow platform. ServiceNow is a widely used enterprise solution. Therefore, skills in this platform can help one get better job opportunities in various companies.
Roles And Responsibilities of a ServiceNow Developer
The ServiceNow developers are industry experts who use the ServiceNow platform to provide effective enterprise solutions. Let us look at the various responsibilities of the ServiceNow developers.
- Identifying deficiencies and providing business solutions.
- Managing tool configurations in order to ensure an enhanced production process for companies.
- Collaborating with administrators to provide business solutions.
- Developing ServiceNow application, installing the applications, troubleshooting, and integrating ServiceNow applications with various other programs.
- Reviewing codes to ensure quality.
- Maintaining detailed documentation of application designs and codes.
- Customizing the applications for better utilization.
How Much Does A ServiceNow Developer Make?
The ServiceNow developers are industry-level experts who enable companies to make the best use of the ServiceNow platform. Being a popular enterprise solution platform, ServiceNow developers are hugely demanded by various IT companies, making this a highly sought-after role. One can join the ServiceNow Developer Training in Noida to get the best ServiceNow developer training and make significant career advancements. In addition, these training courses offer certificates at the end of the course. These certificates are highly valuable as they validate the skills of the professionals and make it easier for one to get hired by companies faster.
The ServiceNow developers are among the most highly-paid professionals in the industry, with an average salary ranging between Rs. 3 LPA to Rs. 10 LPA. The estimated monthly compensation of these experts varies between Rs. 42,292 to Rs. 43,423 per month. This salary is subject to increase based on the qualification and experience of the ServiceNow developers.
Let us look at some of the top hiring companies and the salaries they offer for ServiceNow developers.
- TCS: Rs. 3.7 LPA to Rs. 8.4 LPA for 1-5 years of work experience.
- Cognizant: Rs. 4.6 LPA to Rs. 9.9 LPA for 1-6 years of work experience.
- Accenture: Rs. 4.8 LPA to Rs. 10.8 LPA for 2-5 years of work experience.
- Wipro: Rs. 4 LPA to Rs. 10.5 LPA for 1-6 years of work experience.
- Tech Mahindra: Rs. 4.2 LPA to Rs. 9.5 LPA for 2-5 years of work experience.
- Infosys: Rs. 3 LPA to Rs. 10 LPA for 1-5 years of work experience.
- Capgemini: Rs. 4.5 LPA to Rs. 10.5 LPA for 1-5 years of work experience.
- IBM: Rs. 4.5 LPA to Rs. 10.1 LPA for 2-6 years of work experience.
To sum up, ServiceNow is a widely used, cloud-based enterprise solution platform. ServiceNow aims to transform manual tasks into digital workflows to improve the efficiency of an organization. It is one of the largest cloud-based enterprise solutions that streamline various business operations and significantly increase organizations' productivity. The ServiceNow developers are highly skilled in this platform and enable companies to manage and maintain their workflows using the ServiceNow platform. ServiceNow offers services in different areas like IT service management, business management, operation management, etc. In addition, this platform integrates various business operations to reduce errors, detect issues, fix issues, and so on. ServiceNow developers are among the highly sought-after professionals in the IT industry with excellent pay scales. The average salary of a ServiceNow developer ranges between Rs. 3 LPA to Rs. 10 LPA, with an estimated monthly salary that varies between Rs. 42,292 to Rs. 43,423 per month. Some of the top companies that hire ServiceNow developers include TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Capgemini, etc.
Subscribe For Free Demo
Free Demo for Corporate & Online Trainings.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *