Which Is Better Primavera Or MS Project In Future?5 out of 5 based on 1700 votes
Last updated on 25th Jan 2021 8K Views
The Microsoft Project Online Training from the Croma Campus institute as the institute provides an effective way to learn and correct approach from the industry.
To Start Understanding This Software Individually the Main Difference That Strikes First is:
- That the MS project is known to be much more user-friendly as most of the office components are based on the Microsoft suite such as MS word, excel, and PowerPoint whereas the Primavera is not user-friendly and uses Oracle-based data to process the work.
- The MS project is based on file-based software whereas the Primavera is database-based software.
- When it comes to getting the best output and risk-free work the Primavera ends to be more powerful and the MS project includes some of the risk factors that may affect the project process.
- The MS project provides amazing and powerful graphical representation whereas primavera also provides an excellent user experience but with weaker graphical presentation.
- When it comes to the power of handling the project the primavera is made up of unlimited baselines on the other hand the MS projects have certain limitations to become powerful software.
- The primavera provides two versions for professional and web-based whereas the MS Project consists of 3 versions standard, professional, and web-based.
- The MS projects deal with the organization with small and medium commercial building and architecture whereas the Primavera deals with large and complex projects of big organizational that deals with gas, coal, oil, and liquid.
Subscribe For Free Demo
Free Demo for Corporate & Online Trainings.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *