What Are The Career Prospects In Power BI?5 out of 5 based on 14389 votes
Last updated on 28th Feb 2022 13.96K Views
Power BI helps in identifying and managing business trends along with analysing data and detecting patterns from it. Thus, playing a significant role in making quick and effective business.
Power BI is a business intelligence tool by Microsoft that analyses and visualizes raw data to present useful insights. In addition, it consists of a collection of software services, apps, and connectors that help in connecting with a wide range of data sets.
Features Of Power BI
Power BI allows you to extract insights from large datasets by compressing your data. In addition, it provides various useful features that allow you to deal with large datasets. Above all, it supports many out-of-the-box standard data visualizations and allows you to build your own custom data visualizations. To further know about it, one can visit the Power BI Course Online. Here are some of the features of Power BI that make it a leading data visualization software.
- Access to Volumes of Data from Multiple Sources- Power BI helps in viewing, analyzing, and visualizing vast quantities of data without opening them in Excel. In addition, it uses powerful algorithms to import and cache the data within the PBIX file.
- Interactive UI/UX Features- It comes with simple and easy drag and drop functionality that allows you to copy all formatting across similar visualizations.
- Exceptional Excel Integration- Power BI facilitates the gathering, analysis, publication, and sharing of Excel business data. Thus, allowing a user to easily connect Excel queries, data models, and reports to Power BI Dashboards.
- Accelerate Big Data Preparation with Azure- This tool helps in analyzing and sharing massive volumes of data. With Azure, it can result in reducing the time it takes to get insights and increasing the collaboration between business analysts, data engineers, and data scientists.
- Turn Insights into Action- This tool gathers data from various sources and then finds insights from them. In addition, it further turns those insights into actions to make data-driven business decisions.
- Real-time Stream Analytics- It facilitates real-time stream analytics by fetching data from various sensors and social media sources. Thus, helping in making quick business decisions.
Career Opportunities in Power BI
Power BI helps in identifying and managing business trends along with analyzing data and detecting patterns from it. Thus, playing a significant role in making quick and effective business decisions and boosting overall business growth. Due to these uses, it is beneficial for various sectors such as IT Companies, Hotels, Financial Industry, Management Consulting Services, Retail Sectors, Staffing & Recruitment Industry. Many institutions provide Power BI Online Training in Oman and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Here are some of the job titles available for professionals in Power BI.
- Data Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
- Business Analyst
You May Also Read: PL 300 Certification
Subscribe For Free Demo
Free Demo for Corporate & Online Trainings.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *