Best PHP Training Institute in Noida
PHP Training in Noida is organized by Croma Campus. Croma Campus is a leading Industrial training institute in Noida. We provide most learning environment for major technical PHP at affordable price. The best PHP training institute in Noida offers the best technical IT training for the regarding PHP. We provide basic and advanced level PHP Training in Noida with proper practically knowledge. At Croma Campus, PHP Training is offered by industry experts having 8-10 Yrs. of experience.
Croma Campus has well prepared hardware lab for PHP training in Noida. Hardware & Software are required to learn all the skills set for PHP training. Our trainers organize job oriented PHP training. Croma Campus is one of the well-equipped PHP training center in Noida. We provide training on a real-time project which helps to student in a better understanding. Croma Campus & our trainers also help to student to get placement in top MNCs by preparation at different strategies. We have designed PHP content and syllabus to achieve their professional goals.
Furthermore, Croma Campus is the well-known PHP training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure & lab facilities. We also provide access of servers so that candidates will implement the projects at home easily. More than 3000+ candidates are mentored by Croma campus in PHP training in Noida at very affordable fees.
PHP Training & Placement in Noida
In addition, Croma Campus built-in multi-facilitate class rooms with installed projectors. So that, candidates can better understand the topic in the better way. Our strong associations with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Birlasoft, TechMahindra, TCS, IBM etc. make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe. Croma Campus is one of the best PHP training center in Noida with 100% placement support. We have placed thousands of students according to their skills and area of interest that makes us student’s preferred PHP training institute in Noida. Next, we closely monitor the growth of students in our training and assist them to increase their performance and level of knowledge.
Key Features of Training in Croma Campus
- Video Recording of every session will be provided to candidates.
- Live Project Based Training.
- Job-Oriented PHP Curriculum.
- Design POC (Proof of Concept): This process is used to ensure the feasibility of the client application.
- PHP Curriculum is approved by Hiring Professionals of our client.
- Post Training Support will help the student to implement the knowledge on client Projects.
- Certification Based Training are designed by Certified Professionals from the relevant industries focusing on the needs of the market & certification requirement.
Croma Campus PHP Training Map
PHP Trainig Program
||1. HTML & XHTML, 2. CSS-2 & CSS-3· 3. Java Script & JQuery, 4. Ajax, 5. HTML-5, 6. Bootstrap.
||1. Selenium 2.0 – Expert Level2. HP – QTP/UFT – Basic Level 3. HP – QC/ALM – Basic Level 4. Automation of Live Projects
|Advance PHP (CMS)
||1. WordPress, 2. Jumla, 3. Magento, 4. Drupal
|Expert PHP (Frameworks)
||1. Cake PHP, 2. Code Igniter, 3. Symfony, 4. YII, 5. Zend
||PSD to HTML & HTML to PSD convertion
|For B.Tech/MCA Industrial Training: Project Synopsis/Project for College Submission/Industrial Training Certificate.
Advance Web Technologies
HTML & XHTML (Extensible Hyper Text Markup Language)
- Difference between HTML and XHTML.
- Why XHTML? not HTML.
- Understanding DOCTYPE.
- Understanding basic XHTML tags
- General form of a tag.
- HTML attributes.
- Basic text styling.
- HTML Heading.
- HTML Paragraph.
- HTML fonts.
- HTML colour codes.
- Hexadecimal colour coding.
- Working with table.
- Adding image to webpage.
- Working with Anchor, Image and Iframe tag.
- Working with HTML forms.
- Basic layout design using tables.
- Learning about the various deprecated tags in XHTML.
- Introduction to Dreamweaver.
- Understanding the 3 modes (Design, Split, and Code).
- Coding and adding elements using Dreamweaver.
- Basic Templates in Dreamweaver.
CSS2 (Cascading Style sheet)
- Use of CSS.
- Three types of CSS.
- Basic CSS properties.
- Basic text styling using CSS.
- CSS Background Properties.
- CSS box model.
- Tag selector, Id selector, Class selector, Attribute selectors.
- Grouping and Nesting of selectors.
- Pseudo classes and Pseudo elements.
- Working with DIV tags.
- Understanding DIV alignment, float and clear properties.
- Understanding CSS positions.
- Layout and template design (Building Table less websites).
- Creating Simple drop down menus.
- Fixing the compatibility issues is Various Browsers.
- Events handling.
- Control Structure.
- Writing functions.
- Tag and ID selector.
- Working with arrays.
- JQuery syntax.
- JQuery selectors.
- Creating, inserting, and manipulating web page content.
- JQuery predefined functions.
- Understanding JQuery plugins.
- Using event ready handlers that work across browsers.
- Working with JQuery effects, such as showing, hiding, sliding and fading page elements.
- JQuery callback functions.
- Creating custom animations with specialized properties and options.
- JQuery events.
- Understanding Elements Hierarchy.
- Using the JQuery UI plug-in to give pages a polished look.
- Developing JQuery applications and Plugins (like Facebook and Twitter).
- Understanding CSS3.
- Using CSS3 advance Tag and Attributes selectors.
- Clearfix with CSS3.
- CSS3 Rounded Coners.
- CSS3 Box shadow properties.
- CSS3 Text Shadow properties.
- CSS3 Background Gradients.
- Making beautiful buttons using CSS3.
- CSS3 Transformations Properties.
- CSS3 Rotate , Translate, Skew, Scale properties.
- CSS3 transitions.
- CSS3 transitions delays.
- CSS3 transition functions.
- CSS3 keyframes.
- Creating animations Using Keyframes
- Animating webpages using CSS3.
- Mixing CSS3 and JQuery animations to create advance plugins.
- CSS3 Image slideshow.
- CSS3 Media Queries.
- Understanding Responsive Layouts.
- Making Basic Responsive Layout in CSS3 Media Query.
- Making Advance Website Template in CSS3 Media Query.
- What is HTML5?
- How is HTML5 different from XHTML.
- Drawbacks of XHTML.
- HTML5 future uses.
- Understanding HTML5 doctype.
- HTML5 Basic tags.
- HTML5 Advance Tags.
- Replacing XHTML Divs with HTML5 advance tags.
- Making a website template using HTML5.
- Fixing HTML5 compatibility issues in different browsers.
- HTML5 SHIV.
- Making HTML5 compatible in IE-8 and lesser using HTML5 SHIV.
- HTML5 custom data attributes.
- Holding custom data in HTML5 data attributes.
- Working with HTML5 data attributes and jQuery.
Twitter Bootstrap 3 Framework
- Downloading and Installing Bootstrap 3 framework.
- Understanding various Components of Bootstrap Framework.
- Working with Bootstrap Components :
- Input groups
- Page Header
- Page Footer
- Making jQuery Slider in Bootstrap 3.
- Making Responsive GRID layout using Bootstrap GRID.
- Making a final Website Layout.
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Types of tools.
- Using Photoshop tools.
- Understanding Layers in Photoshop.
- Image gradient with Photoshop.
- Creating Custom effects.
- Merging two images in Photoshop.
- Removing and Changing backgrounds of Images.
- Making transparent backgrounds.
- Changing colour of images.
- Compressing images for use in websites.
- Image opacity.
- Creating animated banners (gif images).
- Developing Banners and Headers for websites.
- PSD to HTML Conversion
- Understanding a PSD file.
- Using Slice Tool to get various website images.
- Converting a full PSD to HTML Website.
STATIC WEBSITE PROJECT
Introduction to PHP
- Why PHP?
- What is the use of PHP?
- How Php is better than its alternatives (Asp.net, Java, Perl etc.)
- Unique features of php?
- What is a web server?
- Understanding Client and Server Architecture.
- How php works with web server?
- Understanding PHP Architecture.
- Hardware and Software requirements.
- Installing and Configuring WAMP/MAMP servers.
Basic PHP Development
- Basic PHP syntax.
- Creating your first PHP script.
- Mixing PHP with HTML.
- Storing and Destroying variables.
- Understanding PHP datatypes.
- Testing for a specific datatype.
- Manipulating variables with PHP Operators.
- Dynamic variables.
- Type casting.
- Strings in PHP.
Controlling Program Flow
- Using If-else statement.
- The ternary Operator. (Using? Operator).
- The if-elseif-else statement.
- The Switch Statement.
Working with Loops
- The while statement.
- The do-while statements.
- The for statement.
- Understanding Break, Continue statements.
- Mixing if-else, if-elseif-else statements with loops.
- Nesting Loops.
Working with Strings
- Working with PHP inbuilt String functions and their practical use.
- HTML Strings
- Using Numeric functions.
Working with Arrays
- What are arrays?
- Use of arrays.
- Declaring an array.
- Storing data in arrays.
- Different types of arrays.
- Nesting of arrays.
- Multi dimensional Arrays.
- Associative arrays.
- Looping through arrays.
- PHP Special array Iterators (foreach loop and Array iterators).
- PHP in-built Array functions and their use.
- Making a practical use of arrays.
- What is a function?
- Defining a function (User defined functions).
- Returning values from a function.
- Dynamic function calls.
- Variable scope.
- Accessing variables with global statement.
- Accessing variables with static statement.
- Understanding arguments and parameters.
- Setting default values for arguments.
- Passing arguments to function by value.
- Passing arguments to function by reference.
- Testing for a function existence.
- Returning multiple values from a function.
- Making practical use by Building code libraries for code reusability.
- Reusing Code.
- Using Include() and require() .
Sending Email in php
- Sending Text Email with php.
- Adding Html and Graphics to Emails.
Classes and Objects
- Objects oriented programming
- Define a class
- An Object, Creating an object
- Object properties
- Object methods
- Object constructors and destructors
- Class method invocation.
- Access Modifiers.
- Class constants & Class inheritance
- Abstract classes and methods
- Object serialization
- Checking for class and method existence
- Exceptions, Iterators and Summary
Working with Date and Time in PHP
- Understanding UNIX timestamp.
- Generating a timestamp for now.
- Generating timestamp for a particular date.
- Associative Array of date and time.
- Formatting date and time.
- Understanding timezones.
- Useful date and Time functions and their uses.
- Validating dates.
- Practical Use in projects.
Working with files and directories (File System)
- Creating a file dynamically with PHP.
- Reading and Writing text files.
- Copying data from one file to another file.
- Deleting a file.
- Working with directories.
- Creating and deleting files inside directories.
- Checking for file existence.
- Determining file size.
- Creating your own Visitors counter for website.
Working with Forms
- Super global variables (_POST, _GET, _REQUEST etc.).
- A script to acquire user inputs.
- Handling user inputs.
- Accessing User inputs.
- Combining HTML with PHP code.
- Using hidden fields
- Redirecting users.
- Uploading Images.
- Uploading PDF and Other useful files.
- Validating uploaded files.
Working with Regular Expression
- What are Regular Expressions?
- Use of Regular Expressions.
- Understanding the basics and Rules of Regular Expressions.
- Joining and Splitting strings.
- Comparing Strings.
- Matching patterns.
- Finding Matches.
- Matching and replacing strings with Regular Expressions.
- Modifiers, Breakup Strings.
- Creating useful applications (like: Swear word filter).
- Validating Form data.
Graphics in PHP (PHP GD library)
- What is php GD ?
- Basics of php graphics.
- Drawing basic figures.
- Making JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF images with php.
- Image manipulations and Effects with php.
- Cropping and Resizing Image with php.
- Creating Image thumbnails.
- Rotating an Image with php.
Working with Sessions and Cookies
- Understanding Cookies.
- Types of Cookies.
- The use of sessions and cookies.
- Creating and deleting a cookie.
- What are Sessions?
- Starting a Session.
- Working with Session variables.
- Destroying Session variables.
- Passing sessions Ids.
- Authenticating and Authorizing users, using Sessions.
- Practical Applications of Sessions and Cookies.
- Making a website “Remember Me” style form.
Working with Ajax (Partial Page refresh)
- Introduction to Ajax.
- XMLHttpRequest Object
- Ajax using XMLHttpRequest
- Submitting a Form without page refresh using Ajax and JQuery.
- Making Practical Applications
- Facebook Style adding Comments Using Ajax.
- Google Style Auto Search Suggestions using Ajax.
Introduction to Database (MySql)
- Introduction to PHP MyAdmin
- Connecting to the MYSQL
- Selecting a database
- Adding data to a table
- Acquiring the value
- Finding the number of rows
- Inserting data
- Entering and updating data
- Executing multiple queries
- Exporting and Importing data tables.
WordPress (Content Management System)
- What is a CMS? (Content Management System)?
- Use of CMS.
- Introduction to WordPress.
- Installing and Configuring WordPress.
- Making your first Blog website with WordPress.
- Changing the look of your Blog.
- Working with WordPress Templetes.
- Working with WordPress Plugins.
- Adding Custom Pages to WordPress Blog.
- Understanding WordPress Posts and Pages.
- Creating and Managing Menus in WordPress.
- Understanding WordPress Posts loop.
- Understanding Different types of Users in WordPress.
- Maintaining your blog.
Joomla (Content Management System)
- Overview of Joomla.
- What is Joomla.
- Installing Joomla.
- User and Access Management.
- Article Management.
- Category Management
- Menu Management
- Module Management
- How to Create a Module.
- How to create Template.
- Plugin Management.
Drupal (Content Management System)
- Introducing Drupal
- What Is Drupal?
- Who Should Use Drupal?
- Installing Drupal
- Creating Drupal Content
- Touring Drupal’s Features
- Configuring Drupal
- Configuring Site Settings
- Setting Up and Maintaining User Accounts
- Using Modules
- Using Blocks
- Managing Content
- Managing Comments
- Configuring Themes
- Using Categories
- Using the Drupal Core Modules
- Blog Module
- Comment Module
- Contact Module
- Forum Module
- Legacy Module
- Menu Module
- Node Module
- Page and Story Modules
- Path Module
- Poll Module
- Profile Module
- Search Module
- Statistics Module
- System Module
- Taxonomy Module
- Upload Module
- User Module
- Discussion of smarty
- Discussion of variable and function and its uses
- Practical application of smarty
- Smarty for Template Designers
- Basic Syntax & Variables
- Variable Modifiers
- Combining Modifiers
- Built-in Functions
- Custom Functions
- Config Files
- Smarty for Programmers
- Smarty Class Variables
- Smarty Class Methods()
- Advanced Features
- Extending Smarty With Plugins
- What is Magento?
- Use of Magento.
- Installing Magento.
- Magento Attribute Sets.
- The Product Types (Simple, Configurable etc)
- Cross Sell
- Up Sell
- Related Products
- E-Commerce SEO Techniques
- Magento Order / Customer Administration:
- Credit Memos
- Customer Details and Passwords
- Basic Magento Configuration Options:
- Payment Methods
- Shipping Methods and General Configuration
Cakephp (Rapid Development Framework)
- What is an MVC Framework?
- Discussion on Cakephp Framework.
- Understanding Cakephp Architecture.
- Understanding Cakephp Conventions.
- Understanding Model, View, and Controller.
- Unpack and Installation.
- Configuring database connections.
- Editing a database configuration file.
- Creating Application Tables.
- Creating your first blog using cakephp.
- Creating the known user view.
- Form generation.
- Making the most of your helpers
- Working with Cakephp Form validations.
- Cakephp data validation.
- Roll your own validations.
- CRUD code generation.
- Security, Session, Auth, Request Handling Component.
- Sessions and Cookies.
- Practical Application of cakephp framework.
- Introduction to Zend framework.
- Unpack and Installation.
- Zend Folder Structure
- Anatomy of Zend framework Application.
- Url structure and Controller
- Zend Structure and Action
- Get Parameters.
- Creating Input form in Zend.
- Connecting to database.
- Inserting data to tables.
- Updating data to tables.
- Deleting data from tables.
- Setting and reading values.
- Working with arrays.
- Working with Objects.
- Login and Authentication.
- Working with Session and Cookies.
- Accessing Session data.
- Practical Approach to Zend.
Frequently Asked Questions:
All training courses offered by us are through IT Professional with 10+ years of experience. Freshers/College Students/Professionals(IT & Non-IT) can spot the quality of training by attending one lecture. Hence, we provide one free demo class to all our trainees so that they can judge on their own.
No, you don’t have to pay anything to attend the demo class. You are required to pay the training fee after free demo only if you are fully satisfied and want to continue the training.
To register for free demo, visit our campus or call our counsellors on the numbers given on contact us page.
Yes, all the trainees shall work on live projects provided by Croma Campus after completing their training part.
You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
Yes, Training certificate & Project completion will be issued by Croma Campus(ISO 9001-2000 Certified Training Center)
Yes, Croma Campus conduct special training programs on week end for college students throughout the year.
Croma Campus is the largest education company and lots of recruitment firms contacts us for our students profiles from time to time. Since there is a big demand for this skill, we help our certified students get connected to prospective employers. We also help our customers prepare their resumes, work on real life projects and provide assistance for interview preparation. Having said that, please understand that we don’t guarantee any placements however if you go through the course diligently and complete the project you will have a very good hands on experience to work on a Live project.
Yes, Course Fee can be paid in two equal installments with prior Approval.
Yes, Croma Campus offer various group or special discounts.
No, Lab is open from 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. seven days a week. This time can be extended upto 11 PM if need arises.
Yes, students can take breaks during their exams and can resume it later without paying any fee. Apart from this, Students can attend batches for revision even after completion of their courses.
Batch strength differ from technology to technology. Minimum batch strength at Croma Campus is 10 and maximum batch strength is 30.