Can An AWS Certification Guarantee You A Job In 2024?4.8 out of 5 based on 8745 votes
Last updated on 19th Dec 2023 10.8K Views
AWS certification validates your knowledge and skills and helps in impressing employers. For more detail, read this blog post.
About the Course
This AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course is what you truly need to become a skilled AWS professional and start a career in your domain. In addition, this course begins from scratch and goes up to advanced levels. Enrolling in this course will transform you from a complete beginner to a skilled master. This is a custom-made course developer for students with no prior experience in coding or technical skills. The trainer is a highly professional and experienced Business Analyst with more than 8 years of experience in the same domain. Furthermore, this course is updated to be 2024-ready. Above all, you will learn about the latest tools, techniques, and technologies used at large companies.
The primary objective of the AWS course is to help you pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate Certification (DVA-C02). This course is handmade and is well-equipped with everything you need to prepare for the certification exam. In addition, your trainer is a working professional with more than 8 years of experience in the same domain. This course consists of a practice exam with explanations included. Once you enroll in this course, you will be provided with study material that will help you prepare for the certification. In this course, you will learn how to apply real-world AWS projects. It will teach you how to deploy an application using the Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CICD tools with full automation. Apart from these, given below are some necessary things you will learn in this course.
- You will understand Serverless API using AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB & Cognito.
- It will teach you how to write infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation.
- You will know how to implement messaging and integration patterns using AWS SQS, SNS & Kinesis.
- This course will teach you how to master the CLI, SDK, and IAM security best practices in EC2.
- You will be able to monitor, trace, and audit your microservices using CloudWatch.
- You will learn how to secure the entire AWS Cloud.
Salary Expectations for Fresher
AWS skills are one of the biggest highlights of any report, discussion, or news on skills and salaries in the IT industry. It's because many organizations have already adopted AWS cloud services. Starting a career in AWS is highly beneficial as this is a very bright future when it comes to salaries. With great experience and skills, there is no limit to what you can earn out of AWS jobs. The average AWS salary in India starts from Rs. 6,07,000 per annum for professionals with more than 1 year of experience. In case you are a complete freshener, with no prior experience, you can expect an annual salary of Rs. 3,83,000 per annum. It 4-6 years of experience in AWS, you can get a salary in the range of Rs.1,537,000 to 22,54,000 per annum. However, it is important to remember that your salary depends on various factors like the company you are working for and the location of the company. Furthermore, it even depends on how well you perform at your interview.
AWS proves to be highly beneficial for companies and it offers numerous useful features for them. In addition, AWS ensures that businesses can work efficiently without purchasing any necessary assets. Many organizations use AWS and there is a huge demand for skilled professionals in AWS. Thus, generating many high-paying career opportunities in this domain. AWS is an excellent choice for beginners who wish to kick-start their career in a technical background. The future scope of AWS looks quite promising as cloud computing becomes more fundamental to modern businesses. In the upcoming few years, we can expect that AWS will continue to be the leader in cloud computing services. Many institutes provide AWS Certification training courses and you can enroll in them to start a career in this domain. Here are some of the leading careers you can explore after learning AWS.
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Systems Administrator
- Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Cloud Data Architect
- Cloud Network Engineer
- Cloud Consultant
- AWS Solution Architect
Roles and Responsibilities of an AWS Developer
As an AWS developer, you will be primarily responsible for setting up and maintaining the cloud infrastructure of web applications. In addition, these professionals are also responsible and accountable for understanding the core AWS services. AWS developers have to work on migrating the infrastructure with minimal downtime. They have to ensure that there is an effective monitoring stack and continuous knowledge management. These professionals have to develop affordable migration strategies and help the customers. They have to collaborate with the IT department or team and focus on migrating the web applications to AWS. Along with it, AWS developers have to conduct updates, analysis, debugging, and testing and develop numerous AWS solutions. Below are some of the significant roles & responsibilities of an AWS developer.
- They have to implement service capacity planning strategies.
- Work on estimating long-term requirements for your organization.
- They have to set up a monitoring stack to monitor system and application logs.
- They have to track changes made to resources and monitor compliance.
- Identify the root cause of performance issues and optimize resource utilization.
- Responsible for migrating the infrastructure with minimal downtime.
- They have to define and document the best practices and strategies for infrastructure maintenance.
- Responsible for writing infrastructure as Code using CloudFormation or similar tools.
- They have to oversee the effective design, development, and validation.
Why You Should Learn AWS?
AWS facilitates scheduling and allows users to manage their assets by only paying for the services they use. In addition, it is a highly accessible service and is capable of reproducing similar techniques to a comprehensive database. AWS assists businesses in managing their infrastructure along with controlling costs. Along with it, AWS ensures scalability and flexibility and comes with an easy Application Programming Interface (API). Furthermore, this platform offers a free tier for up to one year and this option is highly beneficial for newcomers who wish to explore the platform. AWS offers great learning resources and there is a huge community of professionals working in AWS. Apart from these, given below are some significant features why you should learn AWS.
- Getting an AWS certification validates expertise and credibility
- It provides you with better job opportunities in the cloud computing domain.
- AWS offers promising and high-paying career opportunities.
- It offers customers the highest level of privacy and data security.
- It facilitates data recovery and provides you the option to restore your data.
- AWS is the fastest-growing cloud computing platform in the world.
- Skilled professionals are highly in demand all over the globe.
- There is an increased enterprise cloud migration to AWS.
Also, Read This Post:
Top Hiring Companies
AWS is an easy-to-use software tool useful for quickly and securely hosting your applications. In addition, it is extremely flexible and a user can choose the operating system, programming language, web application platform, and database at its convenience. AWS ensures cost efficiency and comes with a pay-as-you-go approach in which you only have to pay for the things you use. It is a highly reliable solution and numerous companies ranging from top cap to small cap use it. Above all, AWS ensures a high level of scalability and can scale up or down as per the availability of your resources. Due to its numerous benefits, many companies use AWS and look towards hiring skilled professionals in it.
- SAP (SAP)
- Tata Motors (TTM)
- Novartis (NVS)
- Pfizer (PFE)
- Unilever (UL)
- Walt Disney Company (DIS)
- Sony (SNE)
- Hitachi (HTHIY)
- General Electric (GE)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
AWS is one of the most in-demand skills in the IT industry and skilled professionals are required all over the world. Gaining AWS certification can be highly beneficial for your career. This certification validates your knowledge and skills and helps in impressing employers. Furthermore, this certification ensures that you are well aware of the best practices required to build and deploy applications on the cloud. Along with just looking good on your resume, this certification also significantly boosts your salary. Along with it, the AWS certification opens numerous doors to career opportunities and provides you leverage in your job interviews.
Also, Read This Post: AWS Certification Cost In India
Why you should get started with the AWS Course?
- Learning AWS makes you a skilled professional in Cloud Computing.
- AWS is the fastest-growing Cloud Service and it is highly useful in companies.
- It is one of the most used platforms in cloud computing in their era.
- AWS skills are in high demand in the corporate world.
- There are many high-paying career opportunities in AWS.
Subscribe For Free Demo
Free Demo for Corporate & Online Trainings.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *