Features & Benefits Of Using Microservices5 out of 5 based on 3825 votes
Last updated on 9th Feb 2022 5.3K Views
Microservices is a method of developing software systems that focuses on building single-function modules.
To begin with, Microservice Architecture or Microservices is a distinctive method of developing software systems. In addition, this architecture focuses on building single-function modules with well-defined interfaces and operations.
Features Of Microservices
Microservices are smaller in size and are independently deployable. In addition, these services provide the right tool for the right job. Along with deploying individual services, it also allows them to be scaled individually as well. To further know about its functioning, one can visit Microservices Online Course. Given below are the significant features of Microservices.
- Multiple Individually Deployable Components - With the use of this architecture, a user can break its applications into smaller components.
- Service Distribution-Based on Business Capability - It segregates teams on the basis of expertise in a particular business function. In addition, each team works to be self-sufficient in terms of technology.
- Decentralized - In this architecture, there isn't a monolithic database that contains all the application data. It follows decentralized data management and each service contains the data related to business functionality.
- Build it, Run It - According to this approach, the team responsible for building service is also responsible for operating and maintaining its code in production.
- Polyglot - Each microservice is independent and has its own world. In addition, it is capable of communicating with other services using standard channels.
Benefits Of Microservices
Microservices support more agile deployment and updates as the development cycles are short. Above all, it ensures better fault isolation for applications as each microservice runs autonomously from the others. Therefore, the failure of one service is less likely to cause a negative impact on the other service. Several institutions provide Microservices Training in Noida and one can enroll in them to learn about it. Apart from these, given below are the benefits of using Microservices.
- No single point of failure
- High scalability and resilience
- Easier Deployment
- Top performance
- Freedom in the use of technology
- More experimentation and innovation
- Re-usable code
- The flexibility of development language
- Greater agility of the system
What Are Containers?
It is difficult to discuss Microservices without discussing containers are. Containers are a natural fit for microservices as the services that create applications can be placed within containers. In addition, these are a bundling of an application and all its dependencies and these containers help in deploying these applications consistently. Above all, they consist of all the necessary executables, binary code, libraries, and configuration files.
Containers need fewer system resources than Hardware virtual machine environments as they do not have operating system images. In addition, it supports the easy deployment of applications into various operating systems and hardware platforms.
Microservices is a method of developing software systems that focuses on building single-function modules. They provide the right tools for the right jobs and are independently deployable. In conclusion, it is failure resistant mechanism and supports agile development.
Subscribe For Free Demo
Free Demo for Corporate & Online Trainings.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *