What All You Need To Know About Artificial Intelligence?5 out of 5 based on 715 votes
Last updated on 12th Dec 2020 0.5K Views
So many industries connected along there are huge opportunities today for those who have completed their Artificial Intelligence Online Training to understand the work process.
The achievements of AI are hard to count in a small amount of time. As with the technological advancements and multiple ways of collaborating with the technology is today helping the world to grow in a quicker, effective, and sentient way. Well, if you seek to know about Artificial Intelligence, here is a guide that explains all about this technology and helps you to start your career with it.
What is AI?
It is a branch of engineering that aids in making computer processing intelligent and provide automated processing. The algorithm behind the AI technology is through the data analysis. Let’s understand it by comparing it to human nature. We all are intelligent being of the earth and the way we understand and observe to learn; in the same way, the machine understands, observe, and learn to perform the automated processes. We can also do the same work but not in a continuous way as we get tired but machines don’t, they keep on processing the work through reading the data and. Well, in other words, it is also called machine learning and it is a subset of Artificial intelligence.
Why Artificial Intelligence?
Well to know why AI is important can be easily understood by the word data. The humans also perform the task through the data but with the advent of industrialization and digitalization today the data is collected in huge quantity, so to analyze such quantity is a time taking process and also includes repetitive and accurate results so in order to extract the results out of it quickly, effectively and with repetitive work the machines are been used and made intelligent enough to perform such functions. The machine offers high accuracy results and is able to take the risks that humans are not able to take. So, let's explore from where does AI came into existence.
History of AI
Today AI is used in various fields such as HealthCare, Manufacturing, Banking, and Retail. Well with so many industries connected along there are huge opportunities today for those who have completed their Artificial Intelligence Online Training to understand the work process. But it all started in 1956 at Dartmouth college where the brilliant mathematicians and a couple of attendees in the conference together came up with the term Artificial intelligence. But with such new technology people were not accepting it making a big hold of it then after 24 years in 1980 the Japanese government saw the future in AI and started to initiate to develop using this technology by providing the funding. In 1997 the first AI machine was introduced.
Types of AI
Artificial Intelligence is Broadly Classified into Two Types-
Narrow AI – it is also known as Weak AI and it helps in performing the particular tasks that carry the same intelligence as humans. For example, if you remember the time when we used to select a single player in any game and the other player was the computer. This computer player is an AI that analyzes the data of the game and responds to it according to the concurrent task.
Strong AI – also known as General AI, this being more particular have no comparison between the human and the machine. This technology is the same as we have seen in a movie like I robot. But if you count it as fiction then in real life a citizen robot Sophia is a great example that explains it.
Benefits of AI for The Industries
- Nature or the environment- If I give you 1 minute to think about the assistance of AI with the environment, I think you will face the same problem as I did. But well cease your thought as the AI by using the bid data help in improving and understanding the phase of nature. This data allows applying the data-driven or analyzed decisions to tackle climate change.
- Lifestyle- Well, there are many things that we count on in lifestyle the major sections are social Media, gaming, and travel or delivery. We see it every day, we all browse Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, and in that the algorithms are using the AI. In gaming, virtual and augmented reality are sure fun. In that the AI the interface of using and personalizing the game experience. And with travel or delivery, we have a great example of Uber. Uber uses AI to provide a perfect journey to its customers to provide all the facilities needed by the customer.
- Time-Saving and Effective Work Process in A Big Company- While you are searching for a topic the company has already cached your data. This happens every time you search for anything on google. This data is read by the AI robots of the organization making the work process from machines faster than any human can do.
- Logistics- The AI involvement in the product movement is also great as the AI helps to keep a track of the various deliveries happening together and also helps in cutting down the operational cost.
- Marketing- The AI in marketing is very easy to see as AI is a completely data-based technology therefore the marketers are able to easily analyze the big data and understand the nature and preference of the customer.
- Healthcare- The AI in it helps in analyzing the disease, drugs, and symptoms through MedTech by analyzing the big data to understand. It helps in improving the design and ways to treat such diseases. Main work can be identifying as diagnosis, drug development, and testing and treatment.
Best Languages That Can Be Used For AI
- Python- Well, this is the top programming language one can get hands-on. With simple to use functionality and coding, this is today the most preferred language. It provides easy syntaxes and required short development time as compared to other languages such as C++, Ruby, or Java. It is an object-oriented language with plenty of libraries that makes working with it easy.
- R Programming- When it comes to manipulating and analyzing the data the R programming is the best language one can learn. It helps in producing the well-designed visualization in form of statistical, graphs, and charts in the dashboard. It performs using the algorithms of machine language to solve out the complicated business problems and to secure it from the upcoming risks.
- Lisp- Well, it is as old as AI because it is the first language that was used for the development of AI. It provides the ability to read the symbolic information and is also known for the prototyping and dynamic creation of the objects.
- Prolog- It is a language that is as old as Lisp. This language is used to work on medical projects and also help in designing expert AI systems. The language offers a flexible framework with powerful work experience.
- Java- It is the most preferred and used language and is the best language to work with the AI. AI is full of different algorithms, neural networks, and historical programming. This language is used because it offers many benefits such as easy to use, packaging services, simple work process, handling large projects, and visualization through graphical representation.
Well, all these languages can be easily learned as soon as you join the Artificial Intelligence Training in Noida as the training will cover each and every part and also prepare you for the upcoming and new trends that can be seen today too. This will help in gaining the perfect opportunity to start your job with the best organization. So, let's look at some trends that are helping in managing the most crucial and time taking process easily.
Latest Trends in AI
- Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity- As everything is today dependent on online platforms due to the rise in digitalization. It is important to secure the platform from cybercrime. Therefore, cybersecurity is important but as the data is huge and it is slightly possible for a human to control but it needs complete security therefore AI is integrated into it. the AI in it allows the faster response and protection against cyberattacks.
- Artificial Intelligence in The Internet of Things- This is the best combination that anyone can see together today. with on one end the IoT technology that collects a lot of data whereas on one side the Artificial intelligence that needs data to analyze and to bring out optimum results needed to provide the best conclusion for the development of the business.
- Automated Machine Learning- The business is comprising of both profits and losses. Well to eliminate the losses the organization take all the measures to eliminate such loss and in that using the traditional machine learning algorithms can be fatal, therefore today they all are using Automated Machine learning as this can be easily used by anyone even if the person doesn’t have any knowledge in machine learning.
- Artificial Intelligence-Enabled Chips- We all are using this technology every day. This technology covers the segments related to facial recognition, language processing, computer vision, object detection, and much more in a small amount of time. Currently, it is been used in the latest smartphones and needs extra support to perform complicated mathematical computations easily using Artificial intelligence technology.
- Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing- AI in cloud computing is a revolutionizing method that has helped in improving data storage, networking, analyzing, and providing effective security. With this technology, even the companies who cannot afford the huge computing power can also use it to develop the business. There are many brands that offer such services such as AWS, Google, IBM, Oracle, and Alibaba.
Subscribe For Free Demo
Free Demo for Corporate & Online Trainings.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *