Cloud Computing Training in Noida & Best Cloud Computing Training Institute in Noida
Croma Campus has released Cloud Computing Training in Noida in light of present industry way that causes participants to secure schedule in their fantasy employments at MNCs. Croma Campus Provides Best Cloud Computing Training in Noida. Croma Campus is a standout among the most trustworthy Cloud Computing Training institute in Noida from few last year offering hands-on down to earth learning and full employment help with essential and additionally propelled level Cloud Computing instructional classes.
According to recent market survey, all top-level organizations say the IT operate has had to quickly expand its ability information so as to stay up with cloud computing developments. As per market survey Certified training institute is the best Cloud Computing Training in Noida to assist organizations exploit the advantages of cloud computing. To level IT groups are flexible at shifting their skills from the event and management of in-house systems, to remote cloud-based ones.
Cloud computing is that the latest technology within the field of computers and web based mostly services. The business currently seeks Cloud computing professionals well versed with this technology. This blog is very effective and sheds light-weight on the importance of courses during this domain! Now a day you can find multiple Cloud Computing Training Institutes for aspirants but certified training institute is the best choice of all candidates.
This operating model as we all know it these days is being replaced by new technologies, one example of that is Cloud Computing. With Certified training institute classes may be taken in school rooms or on-line. The consultants believe that room learning is usually nice to boost interaction with different candidates and also the trainer.
Cloud computing having a good scope for IT professionals during this field particularly if they need solid understanding of Salesforce. Currently a day as businesses move a lot of applications and existing infrastructure to implement Salesforce solutions. Due to this requirement Cloud Computing professionals are required in all companies. In order to cater this requirement there are multiple Cloud Computing in Noida to provide world class training for aspirants.
For best Cloud Computing in Noida Delhi NCR many centres provide training at reasonable fees structure can be customized keeping candidates condition in focus. They provide training and course content requirement of each attendee as per situation. You can get flexible payment options as per your feasibility. Trainers always play important role in whole process. With certified centres aspirants can find biggest team of Certified Expert Cloud Computing Trainers more than 15 years of Real Industry Experience. You will be provided detailed and depth knowledge and coding assessment and session which will enable you to become Cloud Computing professional.
Croma Campus is one of the best Cloud Computing Training institute in Noida with 100% arrangement bolster. Croma Campus has very much characterized course modules and instructional meetings for understudies. At Croma Campus Cloud Computing Training is concentrating in the middle of day time classes, end of the week classes, evening mass classes and quick track instructional courses.
Key Features of Cloud Computing Training are:
- Introduction to Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) – This lab takes you through how to create an Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) volume, attach it to an Amazon EC2 instance, take a snapshot of the volume, and increase the size and IOPS.
- Introduction to Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR) – This lab will walk you through how to launch an Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR) cluster using the AWS Management Console and run a job to split and count words in an input file
- Introduction to Elastic Load Balancing – This lab takes you through how to automatically distribute incoming web traffic across multiple Amazon EC2 instances by using Elastic Load Balancing. We walk you through the process to create a basic load balancer, configure health checks, assign security groups, and review settings for your load balancer.
- Introduction to AWS CloudFormation – This lab teaches you about AWS CloudFormation and walks you through how to launch WordPress on Amazon Web Services using an AWS CloudFormation template.
- Introduction to Amazon CloudFront – This lab introduces you to AWS CloudFront, a content delivery web service. In this lab you will create an Amazon CloudFront distribution that will use a CloudFront domain name in the url to distribute a publicly accessible image file stored in an Amazon S3 bucket.
- Introduction to AWS Key Management Service – This lab provides a basic understanding and hands-on experience of AWS Key Management Service. It will demonstrate the basic steps required to get started with Key Management Service, creating keys, assigning management and usage permissions for the keys, encrypting data and monitoring the access and usage of keys.
- Introduction to Amazon ElastiCache with Windows Server – In this lab you will create an Amazon ElastiCache Redis node and connect to it from an Amazon EC2 instance to run commands. You will then clean up your resources by deleting the stack.
- Introduction to Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling – This lab provides the basic hands-on experience of Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling — setting up Auto Scaling to automatically launch compute instances in response to conditions that you specify. You will use Auto Scaling via the AWS console to create the basic infrastructure of a Launch Configuration and an Auto Scaling group. You will test the configuration by terminating a running instance and viewing the results as Auto Scaling responds by scaling up and starting another instance.
Fundamental Cloud Computing
- Fundamental Cloud Computing Terminology and Concepts
- Basics of Virtualization
- Specific Characteristics that Define a Cloud
- Understanding Elasticity, Resiliency, On-Demand and Measured Usage
- Benefits, Challenges and Risks of Contemporary Cloud Computing Platforms and Cloud Services
- Cloud Resource Administrator and Cloud Service Owner Roles
- Cloud Service and Cloud Service Consumer Roles
- Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Cloud Delivery Models
- Combining Cloud Delivery Models
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud and Community Cloud Deployment Models
- Business Cost Metrics and Formulas for Comparing and Calculating Cloud and On-Premise Solution Costs
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for Cloud-based IT Resources
- Formulas for Calculating and Rating SLA Quality of Service Characteristics
Exploiting Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Characterizing SaaS
- Minimizing the need for local hardware and software
- Streamlining administration with centralized installation and updates
- Optimizing cost and performance with the ability to scale on demand
- Comparing service scenarios
- Improving collaboration with business productivity tools
- Simplifying business process creation by integrating existing components
- Inspecting SaaS technologies
- Deploying Web applications
- Implementing Web services: SOAP, REST
- Choosing a development platform
Delivering Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Exploring the technical foundation for PaaS
- Specifying the components of PaaS
- Analyzing vendor PaaS provisions
- Selecting an appropriate implementation
- Building services with solution stacks
- Evaluating the architecture of vendor specific platforms
- Becoming familiar with service platform tools
- Leveraging the power of scalable middleware
- Managing cloud storage
- Controlling unstructured data in the cloud
- Deploying relational databases in the cloud
- Improving data availability
- Employing support services
- Testing in the cloud
- Monitoring cloud-based services
- Analyzing portability across platforms
Deploying Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Enabling technologies
- Scalable server clusters
- Achieving transparency with platform virtualization
- Elastic storage devices
- Accessing IaaS
- Provisioning servers on demand
- Handling dynamic and static IP addresses
- Tools and support for management and monitoring
Cloud Technology Concepts
- Cloud Computing Mechanisms that Establish Architectural Building Blocks
- Virtual Servers, Ready-Made Environments, Failover Systems, and Pay-for-Use Monitors
- Cloud Balancing and Cloud Bursting Architectures
- Common Risks, Threats and Vulnerabilities of Cloud-based Services and Cloud-hosted Solutions
- Cloud Security Mechanisms Used to Counter Threats and Attacks
- Understanding Cloud-Based Security Groups and Hardened Virtual Server Images
- Cloud Service Implementation Mediums (including Web Services and REST Services)
- Cloud Storage Benefits and Challenges
- Cloud Storage Services, Technologies and Approaches
- Non-Relational (NoSQL) Storage Compared to Relational Storage
- Cloud Service Testing Considerations and Testing Types
Fundamental Cloud Architecture
- Technology Architectural Layers of Cloud Environments
- Public and Private Cloud Technology Architecture
- laaS, PaaS and SaaS Technology Architecture
- Cloud Computing Mechanisms as part of Platform and Solution Technology Architectures
- Bare-Metal and Elastic Disk Provisioning
- Multipath Resource Access, Broad Access and Intelligent Automation Engines
- Usage and Pay-as-You-Go Monitoring
- Platform Provisioning and Rapid Provisioning
- Resource Management and Real time Resource Availability
- Shared Resources, Resource Pools and Resource Reservation
- Self-Service and Usage and Administration Portals
- Workload Distribution and Service State Management
Advanced Cloud Architecture
- Elastic Environment
- Resilient Environment
- Multitenant Environment
- Direct I/O Access and Direct LUN Access
- Dynamic Data Normalization
- Zero Downtime and Storage Maintenance Window
- Load Balanced Virtual Servers
- Burst In, Burst Out and Cloud Bursting
- Cloud Balancing
- Redundant Storage and Storage Workload Management
- Elastic Disk Provisioning, Elastic Resource Capacity and Elastic Network Capacity
- Intra-Storage and Cross-Storage Device Vertical Tiering
- Redundant Physical Connections for Virtual Servers and Persistent Virtual Network Configurations
- Load Balanced Virtual Switches and Service Load Balancing
- Hypervisor Cluster
- Dynamic Failure and Recovery
- Synchronized Operating State
- Resource Reservation
Fundamental Cloud Security
- Cloud Security Basics and Common Cloud Security Mechanisms
- Cloud Security Threats and Threat Categorization Methodology
- Identification and Treatment of Common Threats
- Cloud Network Security Patterns and Supporting Mechanisms
- Securing Network Connections and Cloud Authentication Gateways
- Collaborative Monitoring and Logging, Independent Cloud Auditing
- Cloud Identity and Access Management Patterns and Supporting Mechanisms
- Federating and Enabling Secure Interoperability among Cloud Consumers
- Trust Assurance Patterns and Supporting Mechanisms
- Trust Attestation and Establishing Trustworthiness
Advanced Cloud Security
- Cloud Service Security Patterns and Supporting Mechanisms
- Virtual Machine Platform Protection Patterns
- Considerations for Setting Up Secure Ephemeral Perimeters
- Trusted Cloud Resource Pools and Cloud Resource Access Control
- Permanent Data Access Loss Protection and Cloud Data Breach Protection
- Isolated Trust Boundaries
- The Attack Lifecycle and the Security Lifecycle
- Proactive Mitigation vs. Incidence Response
- Threats, Vulnerabilities, Impacts from Exploitation
- Threat Modelling, Threats and Mitigations
Fundamental Cloud Storage
- Fundamental Storage Concepts (including IOPS, Disk Throughput, etc.)
- Disk Storage Concepts (including Access Time, Seek Time, Relational Latency)
- File Systems & Volume Management (including Distributed/Clustered File Systems, Concatenation, Partitioning, etc.)
- RAIDs (Descriptions, Comparison, Penalties)
- I/O & Capacity (Concatenation, Vertical Tiering, Disk Splitting, etc.)
- Types of Storage (Data Processing, Local, Directly Attached, Remote)
- Storage Levels (Block, File, Object)
- Basic Storage Infrastructure Components (including I/O Flow, NICs, Storage Switches, etc.)
- Backup Fundamentals (including Snapshots, Disaster Recovery/Protection, Recovery Time, etc.)
Advanced Cloud Storage
- Cloud Consumer Storage Access Types
- HBA Replication
- IP and Non-IP Storage
- Fiber Channel Storage and Fiber Channel over Ethernet
- Front and Back-end Storage Device Components
- Storage Network Components
- HBAs FC, iSCSI and FCoE) and Software Storage Adapters
- LUN Presenting and LUN Expansion (Striped and Concatenated)
- LUN, Device and Path Masking
- Fiber Channel Storage Area Network (FC SAN) Components
- FCoE and Converged Infrastructure (including FC Point-to-Point, Arbitrated Loop, Switched Fabric)
- Lossless Ethernet, Congestion Notification, Enhanced Transmission Selection
- IP SAN, FCIP and IP Storage Isolation
Fundamental Cloud Virtualization
- A Brief history of Virtualization
- Virtualization Concepts and Definitions
- Traditional vs. Contemporary Virtualization
- 10 Virtualization Types (including Data Center, Storage, Application, Desktop, Network, Server, etc.)
- 18 Virtualization Mechanisms (including Virtualization Agent, Virtual Server State Manager, Virtual Appliance, Virtual Firewall, etc.)
- Virtual Machines, Hypervisors Drill-Down
- vCPU, vRAM, vDisk, Virtual to Virtual Conversion
- Thick and Think Provisioning, Virtual Switches, NIC Teaming
- Service Virtualization ROI and Strategic Benefits
- Virtualization Considerations for Cloud Providers and Consumers
- Resource Pooling and Management, Virtual Infrastructure and Management
- Monitoring and KPIs
- Capacity Planning & Management Considerations
Advanced Cloud Virtualization
- Connectivity & Accessibility (including Virtual Server and Virtual Switch Isolation, NAT/Host and External Connectivity)
- Performance & Capacity (including Direct I/O and Single Root I/O Virtualization, LUN Access and NIC Teaming)
- Scaling (including Elastic Resources, Load Balanced Virtual Server and Virtual Switches and Resource Workload Management)
- Hosting (including different forms of Virtual Server and Host Affinity/Non-Affinity, as well as Memory Over-Committing and Power Consumption Reduction)
- Failover & Recovery (including Resource Pooling and Reservation, Auto Crash Recovery, Hypervisor Clustering, Redundant Physical Connections and Zero Downtime)
- Migration & Relocation (including Cross-Hypervisor Workload Mobility, Non-Disruptive Service Relocation, Persistent Virtual Network Configurations, Virtual Server Folder Migration, Virtual Disk Splitting and Stateless Hypervisors)
Frequently Asked Questions:
All training courses offered by us are through IT Professional with 10+ years of experience. Freshers/College Students/Professionals(IT & Non-IT) can spot the quality of training by attending one lecture. Hence, we provide one free demo class to all our trainees so that they can judge on their own.
No, you don’t have to pay anything to attend the demo class. You are required to pay the training fee after free demo only if you are fully satisfied and want to continue the training.
To register for free demo, visit our campus or call our counsellors on the numbers given on contact us page.
Yes, all the trainees shall work on live projects provided by Croma Campus after completing their training part.
You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
Yes, Training certificate & Project completion will be issued by Croma Campus(ISO 9001-2000 Certified Training Center)
Yes, Croma Campus conduct special training programs on week end for college students throughout the year.
Croma Campus is the largest education company and lots of recruitment firms contacts us for our students profiles from time to time. Since there is a big demand for this skill, we help our certified students get connected to prospective employers. We also help our customers prepare their resumes, work on real life projects and provide assistance for interview preparation. Having said that, please understand that we don’t guarantee any placements however if you go through the course diligently and complete the project you will have a very good hands on experience to work on a Live project.
Yes, Course Fee can be paid in two equal installments with prior Approval.
Yes, Croma Campus offer various group or special discounts.
No, Lab is open from 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. seven days a week. This time can be extended upto 11 PM if need arises.
Yes, students can take breaks during their exams and can resume it later without paying any fee. Apart from this, Students can attend batches for revision even after completion of their courses.
Batch strength differ from technology to technology. Minimum batch strength at Croma Campus is 10 and maximum batch strength is 30.