What Is Software Testing Life Cycle?5 out of 5 based on 777 votes
Last updated on 1st Dec 2021 9.6K Views
A Software Testing Training in Noida program may be the best choice for individuals who want to learn software testing quickly and prepare for a career change or promotion in the future.
Software development is a long and complicated process. Additionally, for Project Managers and System Analysts, the software development life cycle is implemented to smoothly organize the process of building and testing information systems or software products. Structural and functional testing, as well as a variety of other activities, are all part of the Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC).
The STLC process includes verification and validation activities. A popular perception is that Software Testing gets restricts to testing, however, this isn't the case, as it is a multidimensional process. It's a set of actions that aid you in certifying your software product methodologically. It stands for Software Testing Life Cycle. The SDLC, or software development life cycle, is a methodology for organizing and overseeing projects. Several actions must be taken before a project can be implemented and properly maintained.
What is the Purpose of STLC in a Project?
Considering that the STLC is a collection of measures, one can expect it to include many phases such as planning, implementation, standardization, and other related activities, among other things. By learning the Software Testing Online Training course is necessary not only for evaluating the created product but also for the following additional purposes:
- Furthermore, identifying and addressing its weaknesses when it is still in the early phases of development;
- Moreover, the development process should be made better in terms of both quality and transparency;
- Additionally, increasing control over quality at all stages of the SDLC development process;
- In fact, methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, SAFe, and others
- Making sure that both the client and end-users are satisfied by providing them with high-quality products is a top priority.
What are the Steps Involved in the System Development Life Cycle?
When developing a contemporary software system, you need to go through seven major phases. The seven stages of the System Development Life Cycle is described below,
- A phase of planning.
- Analysis Stage feasibility or requirements.
- The Design and Development Phase.
- Software development phase.
- A variety of tests are performed on the program at this phase.
- Integration and implementation of the plan.
- Operation and Maintenance Phase.
The internet provides a lot of information on almost any subject matter. A Software Testing Training in Noida program may be the best choice for individuals who want to learn software testing quickly and prepare for a career change or promotion in the future. You could find it easier to convince people that you are knowledgeable about software quality assurance if you have a certification in the field.
Subscribe For Free Demo
Free Demo for Corporate & Online Trainings.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *