While creating an Amazon RDS DB, your first task is to set up a DB ______ that controls what IP addresses or EC2 instances have access to your DB Instance.
- A) Security Pool
- B) Secure Zone
- C) Security Token Pool
- D) Security Group
A customer's nightly EMR job processes a single 2-TB data file stored on Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3). The EMR job runs on two On-Demand core nodes and three On-Demand task nodes. Which of the following may help reduce the EMR job completion time?
- A) Use three Spot Instances rather than three On-Demand instances for the task nodes.
- B) . Change the input split size in the MapReduce job configuration.
- C) Use a bootstrap action to present the S3 bucket as a local filesystem.
- D) Launch the core nodes and task nodes within an Amazon Virtual Cloud.
Which options (settings) are available for scheduling a scenario?
- A) Ramp Up
- B) Ramp Down
- C) Duration
- D) All of Above
When you run a DB Instance as a Multi-AZ deployment, the _____ serves database writes and reads
- A) secondary
- B) backup
- C) stand by
- D) primary
In reviewing the Auto Scaling events for your application you notice that your application is scaling up and down multiple times in the same hour. What design choice could you make to optimize for cost while preserving elasticity?
- A) Modify the Auto Scaling policy to use scheduled scaling actions
- B) . Modify the Auto Scaling group termination policy to terminate the oldest instance first.
- C) Modify the Auto Scaling group cool-down timers.
- D) Modify the Auto Scaling group termination policy to terminate the newest instance first.