Best Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions Training Institute in Noida
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Training in Noida is organized by Croma Campus. Croma Campus is a leading Industrial training institute in Noida. We provide most learning environment for major technical Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions at affordable price. The best Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions training institute in Noida offers the best technical IT training for the regarding Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions. We provide basic and advanced level Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Training in Noida with proper practically knowledge. At Croma Campus, Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions Training is offered by industry experts having 8-10 Yrs. of experience.
Croma Campus has well prepared hardware lab for Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions training in Noida. Hardware & Software are required to learn all the skills set for Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions training. Our trainers organize job oriented Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions training. Croma Campus is one of the well-equipped Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions training center in Noida. We provide training on a real-time project which helps to student in a better understanding. Croma Campus & our trainers also help to student to get placement in top MNCs by preparation at different strategies. We have designed Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions content and syllabus to achieve their professional goals.
Furthermore, Croma Campus is the well-known Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure & lab facilities. We also provide access of servers so that candidates will implement the projects at home easily. More than 3000+ candidates are mentored by Croma campus in Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions training in Noida at very affordable fees.
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Training & Placement in Noida
In addition, Croma Campus built-in multi-facilitate class rooms with installed projectors. So that, candidates can better understand the topic in the better way. Our strong associations with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Birlasoft, TechMahindra, TCS, IBM etc. make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe. Croma Campus is one of the best Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions training center in Noida with 100% placement support. We have placed thousands of students according to their skills and area of interest that makes us student’s preferred Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions training institute in Noida. Next, we closely monitor the growth of students in our training and assist them to increase their performance and level of knowledge.
Key Features of Training in Croma Campus
- Video Recording of every session will be provided to candidates.
- Live Project Based Training.
- Job-Oriented Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions Curriculum.
- Design POC (Proof of Concept): This process is used to ensure the feasibility of the client application.
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions Curriculum is approved by Hiring Professionals of our client.
- Post Training Support will help the student to implement the knowledge on client Projects.
- Certification Based Training are designed by Certified Professionals from the relevant industries focusing on the needs of the market & certification requirement.
Design And Implement Azure App Service Apps
Deploy Web Apps
- Define Deployment Slots
- Roll Back Deployments
- Implement Pre- And Post-Deployment Actions
- Create, Configure And Deploy Packages
- Create App Service Plans
- Migrate Web Apps Between App Service Plans
- Create A Web App Within An App Service Plan
Create And Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
Deploy Workloads On Azure Resource Manager (Arm) Virtual Machines (Vms)
- Identify Workloads That Can And Cannot Be Deployed
- Run Workloads Including Microsoft And Linux
- Create Vms
- Connect To A Windows/Linux Vm
Perform configuration management
- Automate Configuration Management By Using Powershell Desired State Configuration (Dsc) And Vm Agent (Custom Script Extensions)
- Configure Vms Using A Configuration Management Tool Such As Puppet Or Chef
- Enable Remote Debugging
Design And Implement Vm Storage
- Configure Disk Caching
- Plan Storage Capacity
- Configure Operating System Disk Redundancy
- Configure Shared Storage Using Azure File Service
- Configure Geo-Replication
- Encrypt Disks
- Implement Arm Vms With Standard And Premium Storage
Monitor Arm Vms
- Configure Arm Vm Monitoring
- Configure Alerts
- Configure Diagnostic And Monitoring Storage Location
Monitor Arm Vm Availability
- Configure Multiple Arm Vms In An Availability Set For Redundancy
- Configure Each Application Tier Into Separate Availability Sets
- Combine The Load Balancer With Availability Sets
Scale Arm Vms
- Scale Up And Scale Down Vm Sizes
- Deploy Arm Vm Scale Sets (Vmss)
- Configure Arm Vmss Auto-Scale
Design And Implement A Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage Blobs And Azure Files
- Read Data,
- Change Data
- Set Metadata On A Container
- Store Data Using Block And Page Blobs, Stream Data Using Blobs
- Access Blobs Securely, Implement Async Blob Copy, Configure A Content Delivery Network (Cdn)
- Design Blob Hierarchies
- Configure Custom Domains
- Scale Blob Storage
- Create And Manage Shared Access Signatures
- Use Stored Access Policies
- Regenerate Keys
Configure Diagnostics Monitoring And Analytics
- Set Retention Policies And Logging Levels
- Analyse Logs
Implement Azure Sql Databases
- Choose The Appropriate Database Tier And Performance Level
- Configure Point-In-Time Recovery
- Geo-Replication And Data Sync
- Import And Export Data And Schema
- Design A Scaling Strategy
Implement Recovery Services
- Create A Backup Vault
- Deploy A Backup Agent
- Back Up And Restore Data
Implement an Azure Active Directory
Integrate An Azure Active Directory (Azure Ad) With Existing Directories
- Implement Azure Ad Connect And Single Sign-On With On-Premises Windows Server 2012 R2
- Add Custom Domains
- Monitor Azure Ad
Configure Application Access
- Configure Single Sign-On With Saas Applications Using Federation And Password-Based
- Add Users And Groups To Applications
- Revoke Access To Saas Applications
- Configure Access
- Configure Federation With Facebook And Google Id
Integrate An App With Azure Ad
- Implement Azure Ad Integration In Web And Desktop Applications
- Leverage Graph Api
Implement Azure AD B2C and Azure B2B
- Create An Azure Ad B2C Directory
- Register An Application
- Implement Social Identity Provider Authentication
- Enable Multi-Factor Authentication, Set Up Self-Service Password Reset
- Implement B2B Collaboration
- Configure Partner Users
- Integrate With Applications
Implement Virtual Networks
Configure Virtual Networks
- Deploy A Vm Into A Virtual Network
- Configure External And Internal Load Balancing
- Implement Application Gateway
- Design Subnets; Configure Static
- Public, And Private Ip Addresses
- Set Up Network Security Groups (Nsgs)
- Dns At The Virtual Network Level
- Http And Tcp Health Probes
- Public Ips
- User Defined Routes (Udrs)
- Firewall Rules And Direct Server Return
Modify Network Configuration
- Modify Subnets
- Nsgs And Udrs
Design And Implement A Multi-Site Or Hybrid Network
- Choose The Appropriate Solution Between Express route
- Site-To-Site And Point-To-Site
- Choose The Appropriate Gateway
- Identify Supported Devices And Software VPN Solutions
- Identify Networking Prerequisites
- Configure Virtual Networks And Multi-Site Virtual Networks
Design and deploy ARM templates
Implement Arm Templates
- Author Arm Templates
- Create Arm Templates To Deploy Arm Resource Providers Resources
- Deploy Templates With Powershell, Cli And Rest Api
- Leverage Service Principles With Arm Authentication
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication With Arm
- Set Management Policies
- Lock Resources
Design Role-Based Access Control (Rbac)
- Secure Resource Scopes, Such As The Ability To Create Vms And Azure Web Apps
- Implement Azure Role-Based Access Control (Rbac) Standard Roles
- Design Azure Rbac Custom Roles
Frequently Asked Questions:
All training courses offered by us are through IT Professional with 10+ years of experience. Freshers/College Students/Professionals(IT & Non-IT) can spot the quality of training by attending one lecture. Hence, we provide one free demo class to all our trainees so that they can judge on their own.
No, you don’t have to pay anything to attend the demo class. You are required to pay the training fee after free demo only if you are fully satisfied and want to continue the training.
To register for free demo, visit our campus or call our counsellors on the numbers given on contact us page.
Yes, all the trainees shall work on live projects provided by Croma Campus after completing their training part.
You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
Yes, Training certificate & Project completion will be issued by Croma Campus(ISO 9001-2000 Certified Training Center)
Yes, Croma Campus conduct special training programs on week end for college students throughout the year.
Croma Campus is the largest education company and lots of recruitment firms contacts us for our students profiles from time to time. Since there is a big demand for this skill, we help our certified students get connected to prospective employers. We also help our customers prepare their resumes, work on real life projects and provide assistance for interview preparation. Having said that, please understand that we don’t guarantee any placements however if you go through the course diligently and complete the project you will have a very good hands on experience to work on a Live project.
Yes, Course Fee can be paid in two equal installments with prior Approval.
Yes, Croma Campus offer various group or special discounts.
No, Lab is open from 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. seven days a week. This time can be extended upto 11 PM if need arises.
Yes, students can take breaks during their exams and can resume it later without paying any fee. Apart from this, Students can attend batches for revision even after completion of their courses.
Batch strength differ from technology to technology. Minimum batch strength at Croma Campus is 10 and maximum batch strength is 30.