Best Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions Training Institute in Noida
Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions Training in Noida is organized by Croma Campus. Croma Campus is a leading Industrial training institute in Noida. We provide most learning environment for major technical Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions at affordable price. The best Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions training institute in Noida offers the best technical IT training for the regarding Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions. We provide basic and advanced level Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions Training in Noida with proper practically knowledge. At Croma Campus, Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions Training is offered by industry experts having 8-10 Yrs. of experience.
Croma Campus has well prepared hardware lab for Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions training in Noida. Hardware & Software are required to learn all the skills set for Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions training. Our trainers organize job oriented Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions training. Croma Campus is one of the well-equipped Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions training center in Noida. We provide training on a real-time project which helps to student in a better understanding. Croma Campus & our trainers also help to student to get placement in top MNCs by preparation at different strategies. We have designed Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions content and syllabus to achieve their professional goals.
Furthermore, Croma Campus is the well-known Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure & lab facilities. We also provide access of servers so that candidates will implement the projects at home easily. More than 3000+ candidates are mentored by Croma campus in Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions training in Noida at very affordable fees.
Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions Training & Placement in Noida
In addition, Croma Campus built-in multi-facilitate class rooms with installed projectors. So that, candidates can better understand the topic in the better way. Our strong associations with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Birlasoft, TechMahindra, TCS, IBM etc. make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe. Croma Campus is one of the best Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions training center in Noida with 100% placement support. We have placed thousands of students according to their skills and area of interest that makes us student’s preferred Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions training institute in Noida. Next, we closely monitor the growth of students in our training and assist them to increase their performance and level of knowledge.
Key Features of Training in Croma Campus
- Video Recording of every session will be provided to candidates.
- Live Project Based Training.
- Job-Oriented Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions Curriculum.
- Design POC (Proof of Concept): This process is used to ensure the feasibility of the client application.
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions Curriculum is approved by Hiring Professionals of our client.
- Post Training Support will help the student to implement the knowledge on client Projects.
- Certification Based Training are designed by Certified Professionals from the relevant industries focusing on the needs of the market & certification requirement.
Design Azure Resource Manager (ARM) networking
Type Or Paste Your Text Hdesign Azure Virtual Networks
- Extend On-Premises
- Leverage Azure Networking Services: Implement Load Balancing Using Azure Load Balancer And Azure Traffic Manager
- Define Dns, Dhcp And Ip Addressing Configuration
- Define Static Ip Reservations
- Apply Network Security Groups (Nsgs) And User Defined Routes (Udrs)
- Deploy Azure Application Gateway
Describe Azure VPN And Express-route Architecture And Design
- Describe Azure Point-To-Site (P2S) And Site-To-Site (S2S) Vpn
- Leverage Azure Vpn And Expressroute In Network Architectureere To Convert Case
Secure Resources By Using Managed Identities
- Describe The Differences Between Active Directory On-Premises And Azure Active Directory (Azure Ad)
- Programmatically Access Azure Ad Using Graph Api
- Secure Access To Resources From Azure Ad Applications Using Oauth And Openid Connect
Secure Resources By Using Hybrid Identities
- Use Saml Claims To Authenticate To On-Premises Resources
- Describe Ad Connect Synchronisation, Implement Federated Identities Using Active Directory Federation Services (Adfs)
Secure Resources By Using Identity Providers
- Provide Access To Resources Using Identity Providers Such As Microsoft Account, Facebook, Google And Yahoo!
- Manage Identity And Access By Using Azure Ad B2C
- Implement Azure Ad B2B
Identify An Appropriate Data Security Solution
- Identify Security Requirements For Data In Transit And Data At Rest
- Identify Security Requirements Using Azure Services, Including Azure Storage Encryption, Azure Disk Encryption And Azure Sql Database Tde
Design A Role-Based Access Control (Rbac) Strategy
- Secure Resource Scopes, Such As The Ability To Create Vms And Azure Web Apps
- Implement Azure Rbac Standard Roles; Design Azure Rbac Custom Roles
Manage Security Risks By Using An Appropriate Security Solution
- Identify, Assess And Mitigate Security Risks By Using Azure Security Center, Operations Management Suite And Other Services
Design an application storage and data access strategy
Design Data Storage
- Design Storage Options For Data, Including Table Storage, Sql Database, Documentdb, Blob Storage, Mongodb And Mysql
- Design Security Options For Sql Database Or Azure Storage
Select The Appropriate Storage Option
- Select The Appropriate Storage For Performance, Identify Storage Options For Cloud Services And Hybrid Scenarios With Compute On-Premises And Storage On Azure
Design advanced applications
Create Compute-Intensive Applications
- Design High-Performance Computing (Hpc) And Other Compute-Intensive Applications Using Azure Services
Create Long-Running Applications
- Implement Azure Batch For Scalable Processing
- Design Stateless Components To Accommodate Scale
- Use Azure Scheduler
Integrate Azure Services In A Solution
- Design Azure Architecture Using Azure Services, Such As Azure Ad, Azure App Service, Api Management, Azure Cache, Azure Search, Service Bus, Event Hubs, Stream Analytics And Iot Hub
- Identify The Appropriate Use Of Azure Machine Learning, Big Data, Azure Media Services And Azure Search Services
Implement Messaging Applications
- Use A Queue-Centric Pattern For Development
- Select Appropriate Technology, Such As Azure Storage Queues, Azure Service Bus Queues, Topics, Subscriptions And Azure Event Hubs
Implement Applications For Background Processing
- Implement Azure Batch For Compute-Intensive Tasks
- Use Azure Webjobs To Implement Background Tasks
- Use Azure Functions To Implement Event-Driven Actions
- Leverage Azure Scheduler To Run Processes At Preset/Recurring Timeslots
Design Connectivity For Hybrid Applications
- Connect To On-Premises Data From Azure Applications Using Service Bus Relay, Hybrid Connections Or The Azure Web App Virtual Private Network (VPN) Capability
- Identify Constraints For Connectivity With VPN
- Identify Options For Joining VMS To Domains Or Cloud Services
Design Azure Web and Mobile Apps
Design Web Applications
- Design Azure App Service Web Apps
- Design Custom Web Api
- Offload Long-Running Applications Using Webjobs
- Secure Web Api Using Azure Ad, Design Web Apps For Scalability And Performance,
- Deploy Azure Web Apps To Multiple Regions For High Availability
- Deploy Web Apps
- Create App Service Plans
- Design Web Apps For Business Continuity
- Configure Data Replication Patterns
- Update Azure Web Apps With Minimal Downtime
- Back Up And Restore Data
- Design For Disaster Recovery
Design Mobile Applications
- Design Azure Mobile Services
- Consume Mobile Apps From Cross-Platform Clients
- Integrate Offline Sync Capabilities Into An Application
- Extend Mobile Apps Using Custom Code
- Implement Mobile Apps Using Microsoft .Net Or Node.Js
- Secure Mobile Apps Using Azure Ad
- Implement Push Notification Services In Mobile Apps
- Send Push Notifications To All Subscribers, Specific Subscribers Or A Segment Of Subscribers
Design a management, monitoring and business continuity strategy
Design A Monitoring Strategy
- Identify The Microsoft Products And Services For Monitoring Azure Solutions
- Leverage The Capabilities Of Azure Operations Management Suite And Azure Application Insights For Monitoring Azure Solutions
- Leverage Built-In Azure Capabilities
- Identify Third-Party Monitoring Tools
- Including Open Source
- Describe Azure Architecture Constructs, Such As Availability Sets And Update Domains, And How They Impact A Patching Strategy
- Analyse Logs By Using The Azure Operations Management Suite
Describe Azure Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (Bc/Dr) Capabilities
- Leverage The Architectural Capabilities Of Bc/Dr
- Describe Hyper-V Replica And Azure Site Recovery (Asr)
- Describe Use Cases For Hyper-V Replica And Asr
Design A Disaster Recovery Strategy
- Design And Deploy Azure Backup And Other Microsoft Backup Solutions For Azure
- Leverage Use Cases When Storsimple And System Center Data Protection Manager Would Be Appropriate
- Design And Deploy Azure Site Recovery
Design Azure Automation And Powershell Workflows
- Create A Powershell Script Specific To Azure
- Automate Tasks By Using The Azure Operations Management Suite
Describe The Use Cases For Azure Automation Configuration
- Evaluate When To Use Azure Automation, Chef, Puppet, Powershell Or Desired State Configuration (Dsc)
Architect an Azure Compute infrastructure
Design Arm Virtual Machines (Vms)
- Design Vm Deployments Leveraging Availability Sets, Fault Domains And Update Domains In Azure
- Select Appropriate Vm Skus
Design Arm Template Deployment
- Author Arm Templates
- Deploy Arm Templates Via The Portal, Powershell And Cl
Design For Availability
- Implement Regional Availability And High Availability For Azure Deployments
Frequently Asked Questions:
All training courses offered by us are through IT Professional with 10+ years of experience. Freshers/College Students/Professionals(IT & Non-IT) can spot the quality of training by attending one lecture. Hence, we provide one free demo class to all our trainees so that they can judge on their own.
No, you don’t have to pay anything to attend the demo class. You are required to pay the training fee after free demo only if you are fully satisfied and want to continue the training.
To register for free demo, visit our campus or call our counsellors on the numbers given on contact us page.
Yes, all the trainees shall work on live projects provided by Croma Campus after completing their training part.
You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
Yes, Training certificate & Project completion will be issued by Croma Campus(ISO 9001-2000 Certified Training Center)
Yes, Croma Campus conduct special training programs on week end for college students throughout the year.
Croma Campus is the largest education company and lots of recruitment firms contacts us for our students profiles from time to time. Since there is a big demand for this skill, we help our certified students get connected to prospective employers. We also help our customers prepare their resumes, work on real life projects and provide assistance for interview preparation. Having said that, please understand that we don’t guarantee any placements however if you go through the course diligently and complete the project you will have a very good hands on experience to work on a Live project.
Yes, Course Fee can be paid in two equal installments with prior Approval.
Yes, Croma Campus offer various group or special discounts.
No, Lab is open from 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. seven days a week. This time can be extended upto 11 PM if need arises.
Yes, students can take breaks during their exams and can resume it later without paying any fee. Apart from this, Students can attend batches for revision even after completion of their courses.
Batch strength differ from technology to technology. Minimum batch strength at Croma Campus is 10 and maximum batch strength is 30.