Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II Exam :
- Number of Questions: 35
- Item Types: Multiple Choice
- Exam time: 60 Mins.
- Passing score: 63%
- No Registration Fee
- Attempts to Pass: 3
Syllabus for Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification Exam
- Describe the capabilities of base-system objects such as sharing objects, history objects, metadata objects, multi-currency, and Chatter objects.
- Describe the different capabilities of and use cases for the various Salesforce development platforms (Heroku, Fuel, Force.com).
- Describe how to design code that accommodates multi-language, multi-currency, multi-locale considerations.
- Describe the implications of compound data types in Apex programming.
- Identify use cases for different types of custom settings, and describe how to implement solutions for those use cases.
- Describe the interactions between Visualforce/Apex with Flow/Lightning Process Builder.
- Given a scenario, identify the optimal programmatic or declarative solution.
- Identify potential issues with inefficient code and mitigation techniques to avoid exceeding governor limits.
- Describe the data return types for SOQL and SOSL queries and their impact on variable assignment.
- Given a scenario, describe when and how to use Apex managed sharing.
- Describe the use cases for the various authentication techniques.
- Given a scenario, describe how to use a standard set controller.
- Given a set of requirements, describe the process for designing Lightning components.
- Describe the common performance issues for user interfaces and the techniques to mitigate them.
- Describe the considerations for query performance.
- Describe how to expose Apex classes as SOAP and REST web services.
- Describe how to use system classes to integrate with SOAP- or REST-based web services.
- Describe when and how to use metadata, streaming, and Analytics API to enhance Apex and Visualforce solutions.
- Describe the best practices for unit testing in Apex.
- Describe how to apply different techniques to create test data and responses.
- Describe various ways to execute test and specify test execution options.
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate tool to analyze application performance profiles and troubleshoot data and performance issues.