Salesforce Certified Platform AppBuilder
Salesforce Certified Platform AppBuilder Exam :
- Number of Questions: 20
- Item Types: Multiple Choice
- Exam time: 30 Mins.
- Passing score: 65%
- Attempts to Pass: 3
- Price: $100 USD
- Retake Fee: USD 50
Syllabus for Salesforce Platform AppBuilder Certification Exam
- Describe the capabilities of the core CRM objects in the Salesforce schema.
- Identify common scenarios for extending an org using the AppExchange.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate data model.
- Identify the considerations when changing a field’s type.
- Given a set of requirements, identify the considerations and select the appropriate field type.
- Describe the capabilities of and use cases for external objects.
- Describe the capabilities of and use cases for record types.
- Describe the capabilities of, use cases for, and implications of roll-up summary fields.
- Describe the ramifications of field updates and the potential for recursion.
- Describe the capabilities of and use cases for social features.
- Describe the declarative options available for incorporating Lightning Components in an application.
- Describe the declarative customizations options available for the Salesforce1 mobile application user interface.
- Given a set of requirements, determine the appropriate global and object-specific actions and action layouts to optimize the Salesforce1 user experience.
- Describe the differences between and considerations when using the various types of sandboxes.
- Describe the use cases of and considerations when using unmanaged packages.