AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Exam :
- Number of Questions: 60
- Item Types: Multiple Choice
- Exam time: 80 Mins.
- Passing score: 65%
- Price: $175 USD
Syllabus for AWS DevOps Engineer Proffesional Certification Exam
|Continuous Delivery and Process Automation
- Demonstrate an understanding of application lifecycle management:
• Application deployment management strategies such as rolling deployments and A/B.
• Version control, testing, build tools and bootstrapping.
- Demonstrate an understanding of infrastructure configuration and automation.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery processes using AWS services.
- Develop and manage scripts and tools to automate operational tasks using the AWS SDKs, CLI, and APIs.
|Monitoring, Metrics and Logging
- Monitor availability and performance.
- Monitor and manage billing and cost optimization processes.
- Aggregate and analyze infrastructure, OS and application log files.
- Use metrics to drive the scalability and health of infrastructure and applications.
- Analyze data collected from monitoring systems to discern utilization patterns.
- Manage the lifecycle of application and infrastructure logs
- Leverage the AWS SDKs, CLIs and APIs for metrics and logging.
|Security, Governance and Validation
- Implement and manage Identity and Access Management and security controls.
- Implement and manage protection for data in-flight and at rest.
- Implement, automate and validate cost controls for AWS resources.
- Implement and manage automated network security and auditing.
- Apply the appropriate AWS account and billing set-up options based on business requirements.
- Implement and manage AWS resource auditing and validation.
- Use AWS services to implement IT governance policies.
|High Availability and Elasticity
- Determine appropriate use of multi- Availability Zone versus multi-region architectures.
- Implement self-healing application architectures.
- Implement the most appropriate front-end scaling architecture.
- Implement the most appropriate middle-tier scaling architecture.
- Implement the most appropriate data storage scaling architecture.
- Demonstrate an understanding of when to appropriately apply vertical and horizontal scaling concepts.